Icon wheels

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Just another stupid opinion here but I think satin black would be the way to go on a Sting Gray Jeep. Titanium will be too close to the gray color but not a perfect match. Imagining it in my head, I think it'll look a bit odd. Granite is dark enough that Titanium offers a good contrast. Same with satin black on Sting Gray, you're looking for a good contrast to your primary color.

But as I've always said, it's your Jeep, do what you want and be happy with it.
Yup, wife told me the same thing last night. Gonna place my order for the Alphas in satin black today.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TheLion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
Awesome! Post pic when you get them!

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
@TheLion that Sahara looks pretty sweet but they do look stuffed, I would be afraid to hit a speed bump

OP
OP

TheLion

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL
@TheLion that Sahara looks pretty sweet but they do look stuffed, I would be afraid to hit a speed bump
I was getting a lift the following week and wanted the new tires on prior so the shop could check everything out. It's since been lifted with a RK 2.5 xfactor and falcon shocks. I believe I actually picked up 2.5 inches and 20mm with that lift since I'm on a Sahara. Either way I had to add grab handles it make it easier for my wife and kids to get into the Jeep.

Edit: I was curious and went over speed bumps, no rub. But they were the standard speed bumps, not the huge ones.

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Discount tire said they should have lugs that will work if stock are too big, which the video above confirmed.
Discount tire has been very under impressive with my 37" KO2s. I'm here on my third visit to get the balancing done directly. Second time I'm told that they "might not be able to balance them to zero."

Sponsored

vrtraa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / 2018 Jeep Compass(wife)
Occupation
Infantry swaped to UAS Operator (MQ-1C)
Good looking rig! What size lift and make? 32x12.5r17 coopers?
Thank you!

I'm running the Rock Krawler 2.5" Adventure Series 2 with Falcon Shocks and they are 37x12.5r17 Coopers.

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler JL 4XE High Altitude
Occupation
Military
Just ordered the Icon Rebounds in Titanium for my Fire Cracker Red Gladiator Rubicon! Super excited about it.

CKblue19

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Unlimited, 2019 Ford Expedition, 2018 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Logistics
Just ordered the Icon Rebounds in Titanium for my Fire Cracker Red Gladiator Rubicon! Super excited about it.
How did they turn out? Are you happy with the wheels? I believe I am ordering the rebounds in bronze for my ocean blue unlimited,
Sponsored