Anyone have Icon Wheels?

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
I wanted Fuel Rebel 5's but can't find any and they are back ordered. I found a Icon Vector 5 close to it. Anyone have Icon wheels? If so thoughts on them? I ordered a Granite 392 and not sure if I want Titanium or Black. Don't know much about Icon. Any help and thoughts appreciated.
Screenshot_20210720-113637_Google.jpg
Sponsored

QC22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURR
We just added Icons.

I'm happy so far although I do have a slight vibration that I guess could be wheel related.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Icon Wheels? JL Wheels

mygreenkaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
See the new Rebound PRO's, new type of bead lock. Sorry no help I like those you have posted up though should look great! Tough call on the color choice.

mygreenkaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Good news boy's! My dealer told me that the 392 was not offered with the electric brake controller. I new that there is NO way they would use a different harness on the 392. I found the Mopar brake controller at my local jeep dealer and removed the dash and found the brake controller plug way up under the dash on the far left side! It works perfectly with my trailer.
Seems like a great idea but I don't like the offsets available. To much tire poke for a Rubicon.
I'm holding off on wheels & tires for a bit still stock here, so I hadn't went down that rabbit hole yet to figure out backspacing, offset. I don't look forward to that...

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
We just added Icons.

I'm happy so far although I do have a slight vibration that I guess could be wheel related.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Icon Wheels? JL Wheels
Nice looking Jeep! What size are your wheels/tires?

Sponsored

QC22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURR
Nice looking Jeep! What size are your wheels/tires?
Thanks! They're just 35s (315 70 17), but we added the 2.5 MetalCloak lift. In that picture it looks high in the rear, but showed the wheels better. MetalCloak sent me some lower rear springs and I think I've got it dialed now:

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have Icon Wheels? Jeep stance

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
See the new Rebound PRO's, new type of bead lock. Sorry no help I like those you have posted up though should look great! Tough call on the color choice.
I was debating on the Pros myself but being a beadlock I like to actually have the ring to get hit vs the actual wheel. A lot cheaper to replace or repair if beat up. Makes for a tough choice
Sponsored