Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Learning about your options so that you purchase exactly what you need and want verses buying something that doesn't work out like you thought. Besides, members are always sharing what they paid and where they purchased it at so you know what is a good deal. >>>>> Example: If you are looking to purchase an Alien Sunshade, I can share with you a 10% discount code.
Damn too late I already got an alien sunshade. But I don't mind I paid full price for it honestly when it came out, because they provided an outstanding customer support after I lost my 2018 JL to an accident and sent me a bunch of replacement parts free of charge.
Sponsored

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
That’s a very good question. I don’t think it’s the amount of money I saved. But it’s the amount of time I would’ve spent in trying to figure out the different products that I wanted to pick from and more importantly able to see and converse with those who did modifications That is priceless to me glad that we had this forum and giving back by contributing my observation.

Sponsored

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
Our time on this earth is limited and money is far better used on things you enjoy. Considering I've had an ample amounts of joy with my Jeep, it's money well spent. And this forum certainly enhances Jeep ownership.

:like::jk::like:

Not sure if the site is saving me some or costing me a fortune. Either way I'm having fun.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Our time on this earth is limited and money is far better used on things you enjoy. Considering I've had an ample amounts of joy with my Jeep, it's money well spent. And this forum certainly enhances Jeep ownership.

Not sure if the site is saving me some or costing me a fortune. Either way I'm having fun.
This site has enhanced my Jeep ownership experience. I would never have bought Jeep number two if it werent for the infectious enthusiasm in here. And,youre right ,its money well spent. This is a good group of people . You too Stormin. Time to watch the Pats. Later

Last edited:

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
It’s cost me:

1: JLUR
2. About 42k in aftermarket parts.

But the smiles are priceless!
I must have my eye on 42k worth of parts, just not sure which ones to get first.

This site does not save me any money at all!
However, it does help prevent headaches from bad dealerships, insanity from waiting for Jeep, and has helped me get a lot of shopping started.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
The information and other folks experiences on here have allowed me to buy a lot of stuff that I don’t regret. I’ve spent a lot but I don’t feel like I’ve wasted much.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I figure that this site has saved me about four dollars. Sure I learned how to buy a JLUR at %6 under invoice. Then I also learned all this other stuff that was cool that I NEEDED...,,,wanted for said JLUR. This site has my FedEX, UPS and USPS people getting to know me by name.

The UPS guy shows up while I am working on the Jeep the other day and said, " Hey Ted what am I delivering for the Jeep today?"

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
My wife uses this same logic at the Coach store. "Look at my new purse, I saved $300!" and cost me $600.
Ha ha, that's spot on. Kohl's is good for this too.

.... Also saved money buying the right parts, so i don't have to redo things that are not up to par. ....
Good point. I've saved some money that way too. Hard to put a specific dollar amount on how much though.

...... And this forum certainly enhances Jeep ownership.

I agree with this completely. It may not be saving my a monetary amount, but it does add to the JL ownership experience. I'm not always doing stuff with my Jeep, but the forum gives me a place to read abound and discussing them. It makes owning a JL that much more enjoyable. So maybe it hasn't saved me a lot of cash, but it has added value in an un-trackable way..

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
So funny how this joke will be over many people's heads, unless they happen to have read the other (completely unrelated) thread where this is posted....lol
Ha ha, yeah I thought the same thing. Laughed pretty hard when I read it though, because it wasn't directly related to this thread.
Sponsored