Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I figure this site has saved me about 6500 dollars so far, between getting a great deal on my Jeep, finding the best products at the best price, and coupon codes.

5k on Jeep buy
1200 on lift, wheels, tires
300 on second round mods, steering stabilizer, tire carrier, other small items..
Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I figure this site has saved me about 6500 dollars so far, between getting a great deal on my Jeep, finding the best products at the best price, and coupon codes.

5k on Jeep buy
300 on second round mods, steering stabilizer, tire carrier, other small items..
This sight has saved me jack ! We bought a new Sahara 7 months ago, and I got so involved in this freakin Jeep chat room ,my obsession overwhelmed me to the point that I had to buy another effin Jeep ! Saved me money ? Hardly ! :turkey:

Last edited:
OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This sight has saved me jack ! We bought a new Sahara ,like 7 months ago, and I got so involved in this freakin Jeep chat room ,my obsession overwhelmed me to the point that I had to buy another effin Jeep ! Saved me money ? Hardly ! :turkey:
but I bet you got a smoking deal on that second jeep

Sponsored

bwright1818

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
I don't know that it's saved me anything but I sure have learned a lot, not the least of which being that I probably should have bought the Ranger I was also looking at, instead. Oh well. The "Jeep Thing" continues. That's really the reason we wave. The acknowledged mutual pain. Anyway, I know this site has saved me future mistakes I would have made; so for that, I am very thankful.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)

5k on Jeep buy
When I saw your post title I thought to my self, ā€œthis is going to go sideways in a hurry!ā€ My gut was right. Possibly someone will reply with your intended responses. Not sure.

Oh by the way I think the money tree does exist. However I believe owners are FCA and all the folks that sell the countless mid items that all of us are purchasing.

Ā¤|||||||Ā¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL

5k on Jeep buy
This site has COST me thousands in accessories and road trips lol

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Saved is a relative term. I bought a Bestop Sunrider from a member here for about $300 off MSRP, so I "saved" that. However, had I not been on this site, I likely wouldn't have known they existed, and wouldn't have spent the $400 to buy it. So did the site cost me $400, or save me $300? Depends on how you look at it I guess.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Saved is a relative term. I bought a Bestop Sunrider from a member here for about $300 off MSRP, so I "saved" that. However, had I not been on this site, I likely wouldn't have known they existed, and wouldn't have spent the $400 to buy it. So did the site cost me $400, or save me $300? Depends on how you look at it I guess.
I see you point, I am in my third Jeep and wanted to full deck out both of them and never had the extra money.. now I do, so I got on the site already committed to building out something I was dreaming of for like 5 years.. but I do see how it makes spending the money more normal, and brings your focus into it.. and presents thing you suddenly want

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

in hopes this stays positive.

i have saved roughly 3k so far. it would have been higher if i found the forum before buying my jeep -_- but oh well. there is always next the next jeep to save more on. and the discounts are rather sweet. heres to hoping for good price on a lift next year and 35" tires with some new rims