Sponsored

How much are saving on a MOAB? 6% under invoice?

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
I got a 1000$ off coupon from Jeep in mail. BUT it only applies to 2018 wranglers and have to take delivery by end of April.
I had already bought my 2019, so it is useless for me and it says non-transferable. I signed up for brochures at Jeep.com back in January hoping to get a discount offer/golden ticket offer.
We had the Golden Ticket of $1000 but expired 2/28. Found out dealer never order it. @#$&*. So just ordered from Tyson Motors this week....sucks I lost out on the extra grand, so I just pulled the Steel bumpers off the Build.
Sponsored

OP
OP
phatjoe

phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Powerwagon, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I get there and NOPE....this vehicle had $10k in "upgrades". 4" RC lift (RC doesn't even make a 4" lift for the JL). Gaudy 20" rims and 35" MT tires and a few others. I gave the sales rep a verbal lashing. I even asked for the sales manager and gave HIM a piece of my mind. Classic BAIT AND SWITCH. This is consistent with just about every dealership in the metroplex.
Was it Boerne in San Antonio? I was looking at a Ram 1500 and they tacked on $2000 worth of add-ons. Guess how much they charged for wheel locks?.....$200

NTX Black Moab

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab (Black on Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Was it Boerne in San Antonio? I was looking at a Ram 1500 and they tacked on $2000 worth of add-ons. Guess how much they charged for wheel locks?.....$200
No, this was a DFW dealership (Clay Cooley Jeep). And pretty much every dealer has at least $10k in "upgrades" when they have an opportunity to do them.

norbert

First Name
Norbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Billet Silver/Black
MOABs are still pretty rare in the Houston market. Might have to custom order one. But probably not get as good a deal as an in stock one.

CriswellJeep

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
Important to remember, 6-8% off is NOT the norm, but the exception. The 6-8% represents the best deals in the entire country. Most dealers won't touch this.
Excellent discounts indeed. If you are looking to place your order then I will give you 8% off invoice which includes 1% for any FCA Affiliate Employer or Membership Club. Our dealer processing is only 300 and after that you just pay your local tax and registration at time of delivery.

Always here if you need us!

Julius

Sponsored

shannond12

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
There are only 12 left in AZ stock. Bunch of red and one Mojito. They disappeared quickly.

McG

First Name
McKenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB, 2018 Toyota Tundra XP CrewMax
When I bought my Moab a couple of weeks ago, there were only a handful available in South Carolina. Only 2 dealerships had the color I wanted and the best I could get was 5% under. I got them to pay the dealer fees too. I didn't push it much past that though, because like another poster said, there were several other potential buyers lined up if I decided to pass. Maybe I could have driven out of state to find a lower price, but adding in the cost of that, I'm not sure if it really would have made that much of a difference. I don't regret not looking out of state though - I love my Jeep.

Taurian

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide
Just paid 11% under MSRP for a MOAB build in NY. I'm leasing the Jeep, not looking to save another 1-2% on the purchase price, I'd rather let the salesman earn some money and work my lease payment. It amazes me how you can call 4 dealers, 3 will play the "we can't sell under invoice, no dealer can do that" and 1 dealer cuts to the chase and makes it effortless. I take delivery in about 4 weeks, I'll post the dealer/salesperson once the ink dries.

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
We picked up a 2019 Sting-Gray 2 days ago. Just about 5% off invoice. Indeed, not many left in AZ, so we were happy to get this one.

meth0d

First Name
Pierce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL MOAB
Occupation
Network Engineer
Just ordered a MOAB at 8% off invoice. After paying to have it transported across country (since no one in my state would touch 8% off invoice), the total cost comes to about 6.3% off invoice. The lowest anyone went near me is 3% off invoice for a MOAB custom-ordered.

Sponsored

t0ene3

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
what are ppl paying a 2019 moab for a sticker 53,790? I was quoted for 48,886+tax docs etc. good deal?

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara

meth0d

First Name
Pierce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL MOAB
Occupation
Network Engineer
what are ppl paying a 2019 moab for a sticker 53,790? I was quoted for 48,886+tax docs etc. good deal?
I paid 47,813 on a MOAB that was MSRP 55,380, or 8% off as previously mentioned.

OP
OP
phatjoe

phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Powerwagon, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I started this thread with the intention of purchasing a MOAB, but we ended up ordering a Rubicon. The MSRP was $52,550 and it was sold to us for $46,000 (plus TTL), which is 7% under invoice. I know folks are getting bigger discounts than this, but it' a fair price. It also gets a little tiring talking to these salespeople. The dealership is local right in Austin TX and is literally 3 minutes from my office.
Sponsored