Sponsored

Hotheads For Sky One Touch

Hiiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU4xe,
Graphite Hotheads liner, when i added the sunscreeen (black) it all just looks black now which looks good Inside my Jeep. After thoughts if the graphite would have been out of stock would have went with the black since i was putting up a black sunscreen anyway. The liner and shade fit well, easy to install Pick the colors you like, give them some $$ wait for the shipment, watch the installation videos and you’ll probably be happy with your purchase!
4BB99059-06F8-4059-B7A7-D72E0C9A7CBB.jpeg
I cannot understand the picture. Is this a sky touch roof? It looks damn good. Does it roll back with the roof? WTH - I have not seen this before… going to their website!!

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
I cannot understand the picture. Is this a sky touch roof? It looks damn good. Does it roll back with the roof? WTH - I have not seen this before… going to their website!!
Yep, its the sky one touch rough, rolls all the way back. The picture is the Hothead sky one touch liner. There are instructions on the site on install, basically clean surfaces with alcohol, apply Velcro strips, Velcro the liner to the strips. Haven't seen if it will help with the heat, but it did make a difference in the sound deadening world so far. I also added the Hotheads sunscreen. Neither impact the operation of the sky one touch roof. Works just like it did when I picked up the Jeep.

Sponsored

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Is this true? I also cannot find but interested!
I want to believe you're looking for a two handle kit as MOPAR 82216098.
Google Shopping shows it at BAM Wholesale Parts on sale for $45 or so once you add back in shipping.

Hope this helps! (And if you pull the trigger, let us know how it turns out!)

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Anyone have any experience with the Hotheads sunshade combined with grab handles on a Sky One Touch? No problem with chaffing, rubbing the sunshade threadbare, or anything like that?

MrDunk

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I want to believe you're looking for a two handle kit as MOPAR 82216098.
Google Shopping shows it at BAM Wholesale Parts on sale for $45 or so once you add back in shipping.

Hope this helps! (And if you pull the trigger, let us know how it turns out!)
Thanks a lot!

1st Attempt - I purchased from BAM Wholesale parts, who accepted the order then canceled the next day.

2nd Attempt - Next I attempted to purchase from another googled resource, World Mopar Parts. Order accepted, shipping paid, then canceled the next day.

3rd Attempt - I found a single pair on eBay, which should in theory be here in 1-2 weeks. Order accepted. Fingers crossed on this one!

My jeep won't be here for another 1-2 months it's being built as we speak so I'm in no rush, but I won't have feedback on the install anytime soon. I will eventually post an update on how it goes though.

Have a good weekend all.

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Update, ran approx 50 miles of highway at 75mph with the one touch open - the sunscreen made a huge difference in sound with the roof open. I was able to have a conversation with my passnger and we both only had to raise our voices a little. WAY quieter than my 18 with the freedom panels off.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Thanks a lot!

1st Attempt - I purchased from BAM Wholesale parts, who accepted the order then canceled the next day.

2nd Attempt - Next I attempted to purchase from another googled resource, World Mopar Parts. Order accepted, shipping paid, then canceled the next day.

3rd Attempt - I found a single pair on eBay, which should in theory be here in 1-2 weeks. Order accepted. Fingers crossed on this one!

My jeep won't be here for another 1-2 months it's being built as we speak so I'm in no rush, but I won't have feedback on the install anytime soon. I will eventually post an update on how it goes though.

Have a good weekend all.
I just ordered them directly: https://store.mopar.com/oem-parts/mopar-grab-handles-82216098

$37.23 + $5 shipping.

Unfortunately my JLURD won't be here for a few months either.

Sponsored

aaax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Willys XR
Installed my hothead headliner today in black. Figured I'd post a couple pictures for color comparison. Probably took 30 minutes to install, taking my time.

Jeep Wrangler JL Hotheads For Sky One Touch 20220326_130849

Jeep Wrangler JL Hotheads For Sky One Touch 20220326_130849
Your interior looks great. Love the light leather. Katzkin?

Carnut12

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2020 BMW M4
Installed my hothead headliner today in black. Figured I'd post a couple pictures for color comparison. Probably took 30 minutes to install, taking my time.

Jeep Wrangler JL Hotheads For Sky One Touch 81DCCB5C-C316-4288-8F0C-9DF17B15A3F5

Jeep Wrangler JL Hotheads For Sky One Touch 81DCCB5C-C316-4288-8F0C-9DF17B15A3F5
looks great I have to install mine, great reminder!!
Sponsored