Hotheads For Sky One Touch

JeepJP

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Xe
Finished installing my Hotheads sky one touch liner and sun shade. Graphite for the liner and black for the sunshade. They both fit really well with the one touch top. I will get some pics up.
How do you like the black/gray hotheads sunshade? Not sure which color you have. Looking to purchase but also want to be able to look up and see the trees, moon at night, etc. Is this possible? Not sure if white is more transparent.
Sponsored

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
How do you like the black/gray hotheads sunshade? Not sure which color you have. Looking to purchase but also want to be able to look up and see the trees, moon at night, etc. Is this possible? Not sure if white is more transparent.
I have the black sun shade (and the grey liner). I don't know if the white would be more transparent, I have never been in a Jeep with a white one. Had a olive green sunshade on my previous JL, the visiability with that one is relative to the black one I have now - my opinion.
I got the black thinking it would match well with the black SOT top - and it did, threw on the grey headliner to try to get some color variation, I like the combo.

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
I cannot understand the picture. Is this a sky touch roof? It looks damn good. Does it roll back with the roof? WTH - I have not seen this before… going to their website!!
Yes, and install is very easy. I was very concerned with getting the Velcro strips just right on each crossmember and making everything very even. Then once I started putting in the actual fabric I realized that it really doesn't make any difference. You are just sticking a big blanket to the roof with Velcro. Helps some with noise and it has helped a lot with the cabin temps.