Help finding part or part #

Timmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited MOAB - 2019 RAM Limited
While removing my front fender to install the new Morimoto sequential lights, I missed a bolt and broke the driver side LED mounting bracket. We couldn't find it in the diagrams at the dealership. I actually had spare fenders and discovered that halogen and LED apparently use different mounting brackets. TIA for any help!

Here are the photos. Top won't fit, most likely halogen lights and or non-Rubicon models. The bottom is the one I broke.

Best I can tell, I see:
mldflh-drlbkt-bb
Rub drl lh
21419a
>PP-GC30<
SHRINK 0.0035"

image-15-02-20-07-07-1.jpeg

image-15-02-20-07-07.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
I am looking for the same thing on my 2020 Rubicon, and mine looks totally different, its a honeycomb thing, but the exact same is stamped on it unfortunately

Fusilli Jerry

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (2.0T, 8spd)
Same thing happened to me. I missed that same bolt (in a recessed area in the fender liner), and broke that part during removal.

I was able to glue it back together with Gorilla Glue, but only after I also went to dealer and he couldn't find it either.

Glue worked very well, I mounted it back in the fender and reattached. Even if it breaks, the fender is still mounted in 2 other areas with sturdy bolts, as well as clips.

But I would like to get that part only. It's the only thing that broke. Fender, lights, etc...all fine.

jroever

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Did you ever resolve this? My daughter hit a driveway column during driving practice and the bracket got shattered into many pieces. My guess is it comes with the rest of the Wheel Flare Molding ...

RenegadeT

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 CJ-7, 99 XJ, 2018 JLR
21419A must not be a Mopar p/n...maybe. material code or supplier ID.
Google found this thread for me, searching for a similar piece of my 2018 2dr Rubicon, left rear flare.
Jeep Wrangler JL Help finding part or part # 20231126_124635

Bumble

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited Sahara 2015 JKUL Sahara
RenegadeT -Did you ever figure out how or where to get this Part ?
I need the
RUB RR AFT RH
I have the FORE RH but it must the opposite as I am missing pieces and can not see the whole piece...
It's like Jeeps best kept Secret !! LOL
I was ble to plastic weld everything else back together but am hosed without this piece

IMG_8871.jpg
Sponsored