First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
couple of buddies of mine thought i was crazy in getting a base model jl and not getting the cold weather, power, etc package. i told them its a jeep wrangler and it does not need any of the fancy crap. simple jeep, simple life. i love it.

OP
OP
WaldorfJL

WaldorfJL

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Loving the comments. I can only assume all these rugged jeep owners live in shacks and caves without electricity and indoor plumbing, because you know...WE ARE JEEP owners, rough and tough and poop on comfort....may as well go a step further, toss those silly things you are using to comment to the thread on, sell the jeep and get real rides...horses...I'm just poking fun...I love the outdoors, hunt and fish, clean and eat what I catch...I just like my hands to match the warm toastiness of my buttocks provided by my seat warmers.

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
couple of buddies of mine thought i was crazy in getting a base model jl and not getting the cold weather, power, etc package. i told them its a jeep wrangler and it does not need any of the fancy crap. simple jeep, simple life. i love it.
yep. make sure you disable your sissy power steering too!! lol

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Loving the comments. I can only assume all these rugged jeep owners live in shacks and caves without electricity and indoor plumbing, because you know...WE ARE JEEP owners, rough and tough and poop on comfort....may as well go a step further, toss those silly things you are using to comment to the thread on, sell the jeep and get real rides...horses...I'm just poking fun...I love the outdoors, hunt and fish, clean and eat what I catch...I just like my hands to match the warm toastiness of my buttocks provided by my seat warmers.
horses!! just walk around and smash stuff with rocks like in the good old days!!!

Sponsored

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I drive a automatic. I only Find this thread amusing because back in 2010 when I first got my JKLU I complained that there was no low windshield wiper fluid warning on the jeep. I got so flamed on this board it was hilarious.My how the times have changed. LOL.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
yep. make sure you disable your sissy power steering too!! lol
ok you got me on that one. power steering and bakes are a must have, but the others i can live without. lol.

irayspot

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl
Occupation
Millwright
The Jeep as evolve a lot in the last 30 years.
Somebody as to think and talk about improvement for that to happen. If you really like to go back to simple 4x4, you can by yourself a Roxor.

The wrangler as evolve and more people are buying it, not all for off-road. I personally but a Jeep to have a 4 door convertible in summer and a 4x4 in winter.

And for that matter, yes the stick is cold and I would like to have it warmer.
Now that the steering is warm I take my glove off!

But the material (plastic surface) may have something to do with it.

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
I drive a automatic. I only Find this thread amusing because back in 2010 when I first got my JKLU I complained that there was no low windshield wiper fluid warning on the jeep. I got so flamed on this board it was hilarious.My how the times have changed. LOL.
JL is the first vehicle I've owned WITH a washer fluid warning light! I was like whoa, cool! At first, then I was like... Well shit, now I have to buy fluid to turn the damn light off.....

Sponsored

Bee-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Haha
Haha!! I like to make fun of the softening of modern Jeep drivers, but that's a feature I actually like.

TheWingman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JLUR
Guys. Two gloved hands on the wheel unless shifting! No need to rest your hand there, it isn’t going to run away.

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Guys. Two gloved hands on the wheel unless shifting! No need to rest your hand there, it isn’t going to run away.
Oh, two hands on the wheel? I thought you were supposed to have fun in a Jeep, and show people you have fun!
Those hands should go out :)
hands.jpg
Sponsored