First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
UPDATE: I DID TEST THIS AND YOUR VEHICLE CAN BE DRIVEN AWAY REGARDLESS OF WHERE THE KEY FOB IS LOCATED IF IT IS LEFT RUNNING UNATTENDED
I expected so... Thanks for checking! :like:
Sponsored

Somnium

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Systems Administrator - IT
I was the kind of guy who had a very short list of "Need to Have" items, mainly being a Manual... which come to find out is like finding a unicorn these days. That said, the Rubicon I found was loaded with all sorts of "Nice to Have" items, but stuff I wasn't paying extra for, like the Cold Weather package... until I had it. Now that I have a warm butt and left hand, my curiosity has been peaked why my right hand isn't getting any love when shifting. ;)

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, we do! Hang on... Was this sarcastic? Like, "I always keep my fluids topped off, so I wouldn't know". That ain't me! I'd forget to put gas in if not for the warning light... and even that isn't a guarantee based on the three 1gal service station gas cans I have in my garage, hah!
Hahahaha, no buddy, no sarcasm. I really didn’t know but thank you.

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I didn’t get the cold weather package, but wish I did. At least the steering wheel I can point the vents at my hand to warm it up. That fn shifter knob stays ice cold my entire commute

OP
OP
WaldorfJL

WaldorfJL

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I didn’t get the cold weather package, but wish I did. At least the steering wheel I can point the vents at my hand to warm it up. That fn shifter knob stays ice cold my entire commute
Same here, hence the initial post. I hate wearing gloves. They tend to just keep my hands colder. Covered, but cold. Keeping them on the wheel (I have the heated one) works only as long as traffic allows...which in the DC area, and with the traffic lights, isn't very long. It definitely is a first world "problem."
Sponsored