Sponsored

Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders.

Dwightrerskine

First Name
Dwight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JLUR XR, ‘20 Q7, ‘19 S5
This is certainly painful waiting, but head over to the Corvette forums and read about everyone paying MSRP at a minimum AND waiting 12 - 18 months!

Apparently the Bowling Green plant is shut down frequently with supply chain issues (even though it ranks high for sourcing US parts), and is only making 550 cars per day (vs 940 during max production).
Sponsored

NashJeepGal

First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 High Altitude
Just checking back in here. I "watch" this thread but it never sends me alerts anymore.

Just wondering the average Gupton order to build then to delivery window these days.

Both of mine were 15 weeks with a month stalled in shipping.

Also, hi @NashJeepGal !!
How's yours doing Candy?
@LuvHydro my only regret is waiting this long to own my first Jeep. It’s hands down the most fun vehicle I’ve ever owned.

Sponsored

jasander77

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered - 2023 4DR Rubicon XR

Nsh

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
@Flutterkicker Shout out for taking a pic of our Jeep on the lot! We are lucky enough to be going Saturday to pick it up, but this is a sample to build the excitement for my wife.

If anyone needs a pic on Sat we can do our best. Time will be tight be we are willing to 'pay it forward' if possible.

snider.lindseyp

First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass, 2022 JLU Willys Edition
Occupation
Teacher
I am on the last leg of my journey-just awaiting shipping. Hopefully I will be picking her up soon.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. DC60FE57-7005-4E32-9812-C25F27FBEAF0

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR
So apparently my JLR was delivered! If anyone is going out there in the next few days I'd love a pic :D 2 door soft top Rubi, should be pretty easy to spot!

It's interesting cuz a few days ago JC still told me window was 7/1-7/14. Now the pizza tracker updated today and showed shipped 6/22.

From JC:

" Thank you for holding, according to our records your vehicle has been delivered to the ordering dealership. Please allow your dealer a few days to prepare your new vehicle for pickup. If you do not hear from your dealer within 7-days we recommend reaching out to them. "

Was gonna ask @Flutterkicker for a pic but figured since it didn't "ship" yet it would be a wild goose chase.

@Nsh if I could get a pic that would be awesome! Let me know if you want more info.

Reactions: Nsh

Tampa4XE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Rubicon
I got "Geeta" on Jeep chat today who cryptically told me my Jeep is in "Shipping Stage". I asked does that mean it has shipped? "I apologize, we cannot see where vehicle is. It is in Shipping Stage". Geeta could not further clarify what "Shipping Stage" means. Any translations? Is it on a truck? Previously, for the last several weeks, Jeep chat has said "prepared for shipping" or "awaiting shipping", so this sounds different?

Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. 1656536269030

Sponsored

Nsh

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
So apparently my JLR was delivered! If anyone is going out there in the next few days I'd love a pic :D 2 door soft top Rubi, should be pretty easy to spot!

It's interesting cuz a few days ago JC still told me window was 7/1-7/14. Now the pizza tracker updated today and showed shipped 6/22.

From JC:

" Thank you for holding, according to our records your vehicle has been delivered to the ordering dealership. Please allow your dealer a few days to prepare your new vehicle for pickup. If you do not hear from your dealer within 7-days we recommend reaching out to them. "

Was gonna ask @Flutterkicker for a pic but figured since it didn't "ship" yet it would be a wild goose chase.

@Nsh if I could get a pic that would be awesome! Let me know if you want more info.
PM me the details and we will do our best to find it on Saturday!

Tampa4XE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Rubicon
I got "Geeta" on Jeep chat today who cryptically told me my Jeep is in "Shipping Stage". I asked does that mean it has shipped? "I apologize, we cannot see where vehicle is. It is in Shipping Stage". Geeta could not further clarify what "Shipping Stage" means. Any translations? Is it on a truck? Previously, for the last several weeks, Jeep chat has said "prepared for shipping" or "awaiting shipping", so this sounds different?

Jeep Wrangler JL Gupton roll call and updates on 2022 orders. 1656536269030
Chatted back, this time got Maurice, who confirmed that it indeed has been shipped and is on its way to Gupton. So if anyone is at Gupton this weekend and can snap a pic, that would be amazing :)

wings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler 4XE
For those out of state who have received Jeep - how long did it take to get the paperwork so you could register? I think Renee said to expect 2 weeks, but not sure what people have been seeing

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Gladiator Sport S, '22 Gobi JLR

From JC:

So even Daniel is pretty confused about if my JLR was delivered lol:

"... It is still showing on the "in transit" side in the system but then I pull it up and it shows delivered. We have gotten so many Jeeps in the last week it is crazy! I will confirm arrival and as soon as it is stocked in and prepped then Renee will reach out and start scheduling pick up with you!"

Tampa4XE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Rubicon
So even Daniel is pretty confused about if my JLR was delivered lol:

"... It is still showing on the "in transit" side in the system but then I pull it up and it shows delivered. We have gotten so many Jeeps in the last week it is crazy! I will confirm arrival and as soon as it is stocked in and prepped then Renee will reach out and start scheduling pick up with you!"
Mine had 6/30-7/13. On Wednesday Jeep chat told me it is in transit. Thursday too. Pizza tracker still doesn't reflect shipped. As of this morning no change in the tracker, Jeep chat rudely told me to use the tracker, and that it hasn't shipped yet? I thought Gupton orders were typically delivered same day. Maybe mine fell off the truck. May try chatting with someone different to see if they tell me its in transit again...
Sponsored