Sponsored

StuM

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nova, Wrangler 392 XR, TRX Ign Ed, Evora GT
My ‘22 Rubi 392 XR build just got pushed back at least a month, probably two, according to my Jeep Dealer and Zone Rep. My order is for Snazzberry, so sure hope they do honor that for my 11/21, existing order. My dealer said they should still honor the color order, but no absolute certainty. No real reason for the delay; just pushed back! 😢
Sponsored

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
My ‘22 Rubi 392 XR build just got pushed back at least a month, probably two, according to my Jeep Dealer and Zone Rep. My order is for Snazzberry, so sure hope they do honor that for my 11/21, existing order. My dealer said they should still honor the color order, but no absolute certainty. No real reason for the delay; just pushed back! 😢
Sorry to hear that. They should tell you the reason rather than leave you hanging.

Reactions: LCW

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
My JLUR arrived at the local railway station last Monday. That's the last thing I heard from my dealer as of Tuesday.

RAO

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara; 2022 JL Rubicon
My JLUR arrived at the local railway station last Monday. That's the last thing I heard from my dealer as of Tuesday.
From what I have been told, there may also be a delay once it arrives at the local yard due to lack of drivers to deliver to dealer. Lets all hope a short delay though.

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
Could be due to the shortage of Johnson rods.

Sponsored

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
I was told this AM that my Jeep arrived at Gupton CJDR, and after arraigning my own financing today through USAA I bought my ticket on Southwest. I plan on checking out their financing options as well and will use the best deal. My goal is to have it paid off in 6 months to a year anyway. I arrive in Nashville at 8:15am on Friday. The dealership opens at 8am. Hopefully, I am on the road back to Texas by 1pm.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
From what I have been told, there may also be a delay once it arrives at the local yard due to lack of drivers to deliver to dealer. Lets all hope a short delay though.
It took 2 weeks to get from the rail yard to my dealer.... 50ish miles... gross

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
It took 2 weeks to get from the rail yard to my dealer.... 50ish miles... gross
Mine took 2 weeks to go from the yard 7 miles from house and under 15 miles to dealer including me getting quite heated after they missed the 2 weekends they told me it would arrive.

Sponsored

StrykerMP

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
I got my crypto sticker build sheet monday. No word since then. Hoping my build is done by now but just no update recieved. Ugh been waiting since october
Our’s was in JB status (body vendor) for over a week once we received our build sheet. Wishing you a speedy delivery.