Sponsored

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I’ve been checking Jeep Chat every morning for 3 weeks and been getting the same “parts are gathered, build should start very soon” message every day.

Until today!!! My estimated “ship date” is today. And when I checked in with Jeep chat, they told me...

THE VEHICLE IS CURRENTLY IN THE PAINT STAGE OF THE BUILD PROCESS

🤯
I was given a ship date, which was June 28th. found out today my jeep isn't even built yet..
Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
My jeep is in D status which means Firm Schedule - Dealer has allocation and all parts available, Vin # assigned at this point. but it has been sitting in D status for weeks and weeks. I contacted jeep and they told me today, that "at this time all materials that are necessary to build your jeep are being received and the build process should start very soon. " So at this point, I am losing faith in Jeep. The dealer entered the order April 30
This is what they have been telling me for almost 4 weeks now lol. Ever since day 3 I've been in D status. I ordered 6/19 so def not as long as you. I would be calling jeep to get them to escalate it. But it also depends on option like if you ordered a gecko they aren't even starting them till this week or August

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
For those that ordered XR Rubi's waiting for August production. Jeep requires the Etorque V6 on XR. I wanted 2.0 but whatever. It was another $1,750 to add Etorque. The price is now $750 for etorque V6. I know we already have a VIN and a deal in place but our builds wont start for weeks. Anyway we can get the $750 and not $1,750. Still the same engine, just $1,000 cheaper now. I could understand if it was D1 or being built but...... I know, SOL :)

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
So I ordered my new jeep on 6/10/21. In the mean time, I received a coupon from Jeep stating I would get a 1000$ off if taken delivery by 8/31/21. When I originally ordered my dealer stated 7 weeks. I will be 7 weeks next Thursday. He has not given me an ETA of arrival, but did say most like early September. I asked him about using the coupon and he said no if after the 31st. My feeling is it is not my fault they are running behind. Has anyone had this issue?

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
So I ordered my new jeep on 6/10/21. In the mean time, I received a coupon from Jeep stating I would get a 1000$ off if taken delivery by 8/31/21. When I originally ordered my dealer stated 7 weeks. I will be 7 weeks next Thursday. He has not given me an ETA of arrival, but did say most like early September. I asked him about using the coupon and he said no if after the 31st. My feeling is it is not my fault they are running behind. Has anyone had this issue?
I haven't experienced that with a discount, especially on an ordered one.Maybe go back to the individual that issued the coupon?
We're 4 weeks in on our order, contacted Jeep chat yesterday and got the same answer as most here, "gathering stage" and they don't get codes anymore. My guess, the codes are not too reliable to go by from what others have reported here. However, my dealer is a high volume seller in the area and stated that other orders a week before mine have already been scheduled and it looks like early August. I'm not holding my breathe, but anxiously and secretly praying it comes in the 6-7 week time frame they stated.

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I got my $1000 off coupon after I had my Jeep for 2 weeks.😠 Nothing you can do about it.

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
I got my $1000 off coupon after I had my Jeep for 2 weeks.😠 Nothing you can do about it.
I just got off the phone with the incentive dept at Jeep and they gave me a case number because they could not track my vin yet as on their end it is not showing up because it is not built yet. They told me to call back once it has been built and not my case number.

ilike2breakthngs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE
I just got off the phone with the incentive dept at Jeep and they gave me a case number because they could not track my vin yet as on their end it is not showing up because it is not built yet. They told me to call back once it has been built and not my case number.
did y’all have to do anything special to get the coupon? I have asked for brochures and completed forms on their website but haven’t received anything yet.

Skimom

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler
did y’all have to do anything special to get the coupon? I have asked for brochures and completed forms on their website but haven’t received anything yet.
It was sent to me in and email . But it said could only be used by me or my immediate family. I think maybe because this is my 4th wrangler since 1991 I may be on some sort of list with them. I can not say for sure why I got it.

Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
I'll be going on my 6th jeep and no coupon here. Curious on it also

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
This is what they have been telling me for almost 4 weeks now lol. Ever since day 3 I've been in D status. I ordered 6/19 so def not as long as you. I would be calling jeep to get them to escalate it. But it also depends on option like if you ordered a gecko they aren't even starting them till this week or August
I did call them to have it escalated. I have a tracking number for the escalating. tomorrow will be 12 weeks in D status.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I did that several times, starting when I placed my order. My order took one day shy of six weeks to deliver. My coupon showed up two weeks after I took delivery.

As an aside, you should check out bonusdrive.com. You can get $250 to $500 for being a member of one of the affiliate companies. I WAS an Allstate insurance customer, and they are listed, so I got $250 each for the two Jeeps I just bought. I sent in a copy of an old insurance card as proof of affiliation. They sent two checks!

AUeng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did that several times, starting when I placed my order. My order took one day shy of six weeks to deliver. My coupon showed up two weeks after I took delivery.

As an aside, you should check out bonusdrive.com. You can get $250 to $500 for being a member of one of the affiliate companies. I WAS an Allstate insurance customer, and they are listed, so I got $250 each for the two Jeeps I just bought. I sent in a copy of an old insurance card as proof of affiliation. They sent two checks!
Did you have to trade in a non-FCA vehicle to get a check from bonusdrive.com? The only offer I see for the Wrangler appears to have this requirement.
Sponsored