Sponsored

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Jeep is in paint as of today according to Jeep Chat. No estimated dealer date, though.

Ordered: 3/15
VON: 3/15
VIN: 3/16
Paint: 3/31
Sponsored

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
I spoke to Jeep chat and they said the estimated delivery to the dealership is today 3/31/21. That cannot be right can it? Holy crap that is fast I ordered it on 3/19. Just sent an email to the dealer asking what they knew on their end.
I also ordered on 3/19 and was just told by Jeep chat that expected delivery is 3/30 - 4/5. I'm also questioning if that is a mistake. I'm happy but that sounds sus.... I'm afraid to get my hopes up on something that almost sounds too good to be true.

Last edited:

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Good deal! I'm on the hairy edge of it coming by truck, not train. I hope it's truck- it'll be a lot faster!
probably is...seems the east coast gets to dealer much faster than us west coasters who have to ride the rails before the trucks get them

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
I also ordered on 3/19 and was just told by Jeep chat that expected delivery is 3/30 - 4/5. I'm also questioning if that is a mistake. I'm happy but that sounds sus.... I'm afraid to get my hopes up on something that almost sounds too good to be true.
Sales guy emailed me last night, Wrangler came in last night. Dang that is quick, I was actually timing everything for a May delivery, now I need to figure some stuff out. :CWL:

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
Sales guy emailed me last night, Wrangler came in last night. Dang that is quick, I was actually timing everything for a May delivery, now I need to figure some stuff out. :CWL:
That is lightning fast. I wonder if I should expect to hear from my dealer in the next day or 2 as well. I kind of want it to take a bit longer. That way I feel like they put more love into the build lol

Sponsored

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
How in the heck did you get a Jeep within a week or two of ordering? I placed my order a couple of days after you and I still don't have a build sheet or window sticker on the tracking page yet.

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
How in the heck did you get a Jeep within a week or two of ordering? I placed my order a couple of days after you and I still don't have a build sheet or window sticker on the tracking page yet.
Maybe because mine was super basic? That's my only guess.

Sport S
Black
Soft Top
Cold Weather Package
Selec-Trac

And that's pretty much it.

a23persaud

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (JLU)
Does anyone have any ideas on how to track a Wrangler once it ships via rail? I was supposed to drive from NC to NY tomorrow AM to visit my parents and pick up my Jeep, but haven’t heard anything from the dealership about the vehicle’s status. It shipped from Toledo this past Saturday, and will be dropped off in Newark, NJ as the nearest dropzone to my dealership.

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
Does anyone have any ideas on how to track a Wrangler once it ships via rail? I was supposed to drive from NC to NY tomorrow AM to visit my parents and pick up my Jeep, but haven’t heard anything from the dealership about the vehicle’s status. It shipped from Toledo this past Saturday, and will be dropped off in Newark, NJ as the nearest dropzone to my dealership.
From what I have been reading and also what my dealer told me, once it's shipping by rail you just have to wait. There's no way to get any other updates until your dealer let's you know it's been delivered.

au176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander, 2014 HD Road King
I ordered mine on Friday, March 19th.
03/23- VON and VIN number received from the dealer
03/28- "Materials needed to start the build process received. "Jeep Chat"
03/29- It is in the "Frame stage of building". It shows an "Estimated Ship Date" of 3/30. "Jeep Chat"
03/30- "Paint" stage. "Jeep Chat"
03/31- "Vehicle in shipping stage" on 03/31. Tentative ETA- by April 14. "Jeep Chat"
UPDATE****
04/01- ARRIVED AT DEALER! NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!! They have to do the dealer-prep stuff, and the MOS paperwork isn't here yet, so I can't pick it up until tomorrow at least, but it's here! 13 days from special order to arrival at dealer- WOW!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_8863 copy
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_8864 copy

Sponsored

InTooJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '07 Trailblazer
UPDATE****
04/01- ARRIVED AT DEALER! NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!! They have to do the dealer-prep stuff, and the MOS paperwork isn't here yet, so I can't pick it up until tomorrow at least, but it's here! 13 days from special order to arrival at dealer- WOW!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_8864 copy
Congrats! I just checked with Jeep Chat and they're still telling me it's getting ready to build. I just say "thanks, I'll check back tomorrow" and sign off lol.

au176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander, 2014 HD Road King
Congrats! I just checked with Jeep Chat and they're still telling me it's getting ready to build. I just say "thanks, I'll check back tomorrow" and sign off lol.
Hoping it goes fast for you. Once they schedule it, things really seem to fly!

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Got a text from my seller last night saying the build was complete. Checked with Jeep Chat today and they say its ready to have additional options installed, which I assume is status G. Still no shipping ETA.

NotMyHubbysJeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4-door Bright White 2021
Hey! thanks for for the add, I am new to this group 'notmyhubbysjeep'. We are a jeep family (hubby has a 2005 2 door LJ) and we placed an order on 04/01/2021 (whooo hooo!) for a Sport S 4-door, Bright White, tan\black cloth interior, with the One Touch Sky top, premium audio, cold weather package, and limited slip rear end. So so so sooo! excited. Got my VIN today, but im stumbling trying to find this 'chat...' I have seen others reference. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated. Im trying to be patient, but I Dream about this jeep every night.

Im in Salt Lake City Utah.
Sponsored