Got 392 Wheel Questions?

joshastine

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK
I would sell the trim rings and bolts if needed, I have the bead lock rings coming for my wheels.
I actually am in need of rings. I was going to ask if they come off - without removing the tire? I understand 24 are true beadlocks and 12 aren’t. I just got a set of these wheels and the “beauty rings” are beat to hell so I was going to refinish them but if you’re selling yours I’d rather go that route considering it’s 30° here in MI and I don’t have a heated garage to spray in…

joshastine

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK
So, I just got a set of these with tires but all black. Put them on my JK, fit like a glove. The rings are beat up, and I was curious if I can take them off without removing the tires since they aren’t functional beadlocks (12 bolt)? I apologize in advance, I’m new to beadlocks/beauty rings. Thanks!

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

First Name
James
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392(Granite), 2018 JLUR Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
So, I just got a set of these with tires but all black. Put them on my JK, fit like a glove. The rings are beat up, and I was curious if I can take them off without removing the tires since they aren’t functional beadlocks (12 bolt)? I apologize in advance, I’m new to beadlocks/beauty rings. Thanks!
Yes, you can just unbolt them.

Cypher

First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement