Vehicle Showcase

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
You mean I can say: Computer. 4-Lo at Sub Warp Speed. Engage!???....
Nope. You don't have to say a word, you only have to THINK it. The Jeep reads your mind if you get the optional invisible shifter.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Impossible, it was reported in another thread that the wandering situation is fixed and all jeeps manufactured after the middle of December are fixed and drive perfect. It’s in the wandering death wobble thread.

LowOnCash

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I was hoping they would fix the loose steering with the Gladiator but clearly on this official Jeep Gladiator picture the driver's hands are at 9 o'clock and the front wheels are straight. Just like my JLU. :)

Sloppy Steering JT.JPG

This has to qualify for the most goofy post yet on the steering problem - it's "Impossible" in any way to make a statement by looking at a picture, simply looks like he's turning left to get on the trail.

Just so everyone understands - loose steering does not cause the vehicle to wonder, wonder is created by road crown, wind gusts, trucks etc. Positive camber is the only thing that keeps the vehicle pointing down the road since it automatically centers the wheel to the axis of the vehicle. This is the problem with these jeeps and my gladiator is just as bad.

Changing all that crap is a waste of time - all the dealers are doing is making the vehicle worse than it was originally.

It's a design problem folks!

Mike

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR