Bad Juju

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata
David,

I haven't been impressed with the two dealerships that I've been to so far. I've gotten strong recommendations for Meador Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Fort Worth so I will give them a call closer to ordering time. I also haven't ruled out Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Conway, AK, a little north of Little Rock (Kim Sims @ www.superiorfivestar.com). I've also read that River Oaks in Houston has been a good place to buy. My father lives in Houston so I can drive down, pick up the Jeep, and stay the weekend. Of course there's always the Koons option.

Let me know what you find out at Huffines.

Here are some links to some threads that I've found on the subject:
Sponsored

Soljah112

First Name
Amar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
David,

I haven't been impressed with the two dealerships that I've been to so far. I've gotten strong recommendations for Meador Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Fort Worth so I will give them a call closer to ordering time. I also haven't ruled out Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Conway, AK, a little north of Little Rock (Kim Sims @ www.superiorfivestar.com). I've also read that River Oaks in Houston has been a good place to buy. My father lives in Houston so I can drive down, pick up the Jeep, and stay the weekend. Of course there's always the Koons option.

Let me know what you find out at Huffines.

Here are some links to some threads that I've found on the subject:
David/Shaun,

So I have been to grapevine, Irving and Frisco as well as talked to a Richardson and Lewisville rep and all the people I dealt with would not budge on price. MSRP and maybe $500 off. Grapevine had me in there for two hours "ordering" a custom build only to fire the person I worked with the next day and then never contacted me even though 3 managers were cc'ed on back and forth emails. Left a bad impression on me and after doing research here I talked to Kim at Superior in Arkansas. Literally took the build I had at grapevine and she was able to give me a price within an hour (with TRMS removed because of the delays). I immediately accepted and my Jeep was ordered. A month later I decided I couldn't wait around for Jeep to figure out the turbo issue and changed to the 3.6 and she got that order in. In 11 days I got my build sheet on crypto and now waiting on sticker. So far the process is worth the flight and a drive back that will hopefully occur in the next few weeks over dealing with the DFW dealers who will sell their inventory at MSRP. Good luck on your orders!

Amar

Bad Juju

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata
David/Shaun,

So I have been to grapevine, Irving and Frisco as well as talked to a Richardson and Lewisville rep and all the people I dealt with would not budge on price. MSRP and maybe $500 off. Grapevine had me in there for two hours "ordering" a custom build only to fire the person I worked with the next day and then never contacted me even though 3 managers were cc'ed on back and forth emails. Left a bad impression on me and after doing research here I talked to Kim at Superior in Arkansas. Literally took the build I had at grapevine and she was able to give me a price within an hour (with TRMS removed because of the delays). I immediately accepted and my Jeep was ordered. A month later I decided I couldn't wait around for Jeep to figure out the turbo issue and changed to the 3.6 and she got that order in. In 11 days I got my build sheet on crypto and now waiting on sticker. So far the process is worth the flight and a drive back that will hopefully occur in the next few weeks over dealing with the DFW dealers who will sell their inventory at MSRP. Good luck on your orders!

Amar

Amar, thank you very much for the info. I’ve reached out to about four dealerships so far, Kim at Superior, Koons, Meador in Ft. Worth, and DeMontrond in Conroe. Once I start getting quotes I’ll probably reach out to the internet sales rep at Frisco which is the closest dealership to me. I doubt that they’ll even come close but I’ll give them the opportunity. I have a feeling that I’ll be going with Kim at Superior. Depending on the cost of a flight to Little Rock, I may just get a cheap rental and drive there for pick up. It should be fun day (or two) trip. hahah

Soljah112

First Name
Amar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Amar, thank you very much for the info. I’ve reached out to about four dealerships so far, Kim at Superior, Koons, Meador in Ft. Worth, and DeMontrond in Conroe. Once I start getting quotes I’ll probably reach out to the internet sales rep at Frisco which is the closest dealership to me. I doubt that they’ll even come close but I’ll give them the opportunity. I have a feeling that I’ll be going with Kim at Superior. Depending on the cost of a flight to Little Rock, I may just get a cheap rental and drive there for pick up. It should be fun day (or two) trip. hahah
I'm grabbing a buddy to fly with me. Kim said they will pick me up from the airport. Then drive to Shreveport for a night and back. Definitely a good two day trip I'm excited for.

Bad Juju

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata
I'm grabbing a buddy to fly with me. Kim said they will pick me up from the airport. Then drive to Shreveport for a night and back. Definitely a good two day trip I'm excited for.
Sounds like a fun trip. Let us know how it goes. When is your estimated date of delivery?

(OP, sorry for hijacking your thread.)
Sponsored