Get a JL brochure.

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
It’s so worth it. It’s beautiful. It’s as thick as my smartphone and it’s almost like a magazine with the production quality of it.

099D1A08-F38A-4D9E-B1EE-E1EB5C1C5C89.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
sleepnclass

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
How did you get one? From a dealer?
I was getting my JK’s oil and filter changed and asked for one. Didn’t bat an eye handing it to me.

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
I was getting my JK’s oil and filter changed and asked for one. Didn’t bat an eye handing it to me.
My salemans texted me and said he had a brochure/ book for me plus the Jeep Accessories book. I am hoping he has the one you have. I am going after tomorrow. He said they went fasy so he saved one for me.
He also gave me the sales banner for the JL. It's hanging in my garage!

Bad Juju

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata
I requested one via the Jeep website a couple weeks ago but haven't received it yet.

Shaun

Sponsored

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I requested one via the Jeep website a couple weeks ago but haven't received it yet.

Shaun
I ordered one and it took about a month. But it's different from the one that sleepnclass posted.
It is still nice though.

OP
OP
sleepnclass

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
My salemans texted me and said he had a brochure/ book for me plus the Jeep Accessories book. I am hoping he has the one you have. I am going after tomorrow. He said they went fasy so he saved one for me.
He also gave me the sales banner for the JL. It's hanging in my garage!
Wow that’s awesome do you have a pic of it?

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
If you want to keep it for years, be careful of that window or it might start fading quickly.
Good thought. Doesn't get much direct sun due to overhang and patio cover but still something to watch.
Thanks

Sponsored

Bad Juju

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata
So I stopped by two dealerships on my way home from work this afternoon on a quest to obtain one of those wonderful brochures. I had never been to the first one (Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT in Dallas near Love Field) before. The two sales guys I spoke to were pretty unknowledgeable but I didn’t harass them about their misinformation because I wanted a brochure. The one I asked first told me that Jeep doesn’t have brochures anymore and them proceeded to mumble additional reasons and ended up at they don’t have anymore. Most of the JLs that I saw out front and in the showroom were lifted and had huge tires. When I asked why I was told that that’s what everyone wants. Now, I love a bad ass lifted Jeep as much as the next red blooded all American Jeep enthusiast but it’s not what everybody wants. I also laughed out loud when I saw nitrogen for $299.00 on the window sticker. The window sticker was nicely laminated, though.

I’ve been to the second dealership that I stopped at (Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram) last weekend. I asked for the sales guy that I spoke to. He seems mostly knowledgeable. I asked to sit in a Sahara or Rubicon with leather so I could see how they felt. I genuinely wanted to know. He found one for me that was actually being picked up by a buyer right then. The buyer graciously allowed me to sit inside his brand spanking new Sahara with only six miles on the clock. It was pretty sweet. I’m going for leather. However, when I asked for a brochure I was told that they cost the dealership money so they don’t have them anymore.

So, the bottom line is that I’m still waiting for Jeep to send me a brochure. At least I was able to decide on tan leather seats.

Shaun

Last edited:
OP
OP
sleepnclass

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
So I stopped by two dealerships on my way home from work this afternoon on a quest to obtain one of those wonderful brochures. I have never been to the first one (Metroplex Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT in Dallas near Love Field) before. The two sales guys I spoke to were pretty unknowledgeable but I didn’t harass them about their misinformation because I wanted a brochure. The one I asked first told me that Jeep doesn’t have brochures anymore and them proceeded to mumble additional reasons and ended up at they don’t have anymore. Most of the JLs that I saw out front and in the showroom were lifted and had huge tires. When I asked why I was told that that’s what everyone wants. Now, I love a bad ass lifted Jeep as much as the next red blooded all American Jeep enthusiast but it’s not what everybody wants. I also laughed out loud when I saw nitrogen for $299.00 on the window sticker. The window sticker was nicely laminated, though.

I’ve been to the second dealership that I stopped at (Frisco Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram) last weekend. I asked for the sales guy that I spoke to. He seems mostly knowledgeable. I asked to sit in a Sahara or Rubicon with leather so I could see how they felt. I genuinely wanted to know. He found one for me that was actually being picked up by a buyer right then. The buyer graciously allowed me to sit inside his brand spanking new Sahara with only six miles on the clock. It was pretty sweet. I’m going for leather. However, when I asked for a brochure I was told that they cost the dealership money so they don’t have them anymore.

So, the bottom line is that I’m still waiting for Jeep to send me a brochure. At least I wass able to decide on tan leather seats.

Shaun
$300 for nitrogen?????? Omg. Shady!!!

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
I requested a brochure from the website a few weeks ago. Someone said it’s one way to possibly get a “golden ticket “ ($500 off coupon). Just got it a couple days ago and it’s hella cool! No golden ticket though....

1F49BB09-7D45-4359-BA04-60DAF572EBBB.jpeg

4D678F98-DF05-4D2E-B381-0D59CFC2E4B4.jpeg

0CDB334F-53E7-4392-B711-00C424006B7E.jpeg
Sponsored