New 2018 JL Wrangler Brochure: The Definitive Guide

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
The specs do not take the difference tire size into consideration maybe but I too thought the Rubicon suspension was 1” longer. You’ve got to remember the info is coming from FCA so who knows. Haha
There are threads comparing JL Sport S shocks and springs to the JL Rubi and there was a 1.5" difference. That with the approx 1" difference in tires. Just funny Jeep doesn't bother to change the Rubi dimensions and keeps them all the same.
Sponsored

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
hope to get mine on the mail soon too! Great finding OP.

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Wonderful work and a beautiful dream does not spoil this dream except the alliance of water specter with technology!

It is noticeable that the diesel engine has been missed here and this is an indication that there are few differences that affect the exterior appearance and possibly the interior as well.

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
Wonderful work and a beautiful dream does not spoil this dream except the alliance of water specter with technology!

It is noticeable that the diesel engine has been missed here and this is an indication that there are few differences that affect the exterior appearance and possibly the interior as well.
Diesel will be introduced with the 2019 model.

RDT300

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Got my brochure in the mail today.....buttttt it was the old one, which I have already....WTH! Also got the owners manual...which took 2 weeks after using live chat.. So did anyone get the newest brochure???
IMG_1634.JPG
IMG_1635.jpg

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Great news for me. The brochure is for the 2018 model year and the Jeep marketing crew has half a dozen pictures of the Sky One-Touch Power Top.
They just printed the brochure. There is still hope.

Yipppeeee!!!! :fingerscrossed:

RUBIJIM

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner, 1967 Dodge R/T, 2018 Wrangler, Honda 750 K1
I requested a printed brochure a couple of weeks ago when I first saw The Definitive Guide on the Wrangler website. About a week later I received an all models mini brochure with a focus on the JL, with a $500 coupon, not valid on the JL, of course. On Wednesday I received another brochure but it was the original one, although it came in a nice plastic cover. More than likely you will have to get the Definitive Guide from the dealer. Rarely, when I request a brochure from any manufacturer do I receive a nice dealer brochure. Also, I got this cool grill history sheet with the first package.
IMG_4206.JPG
IMG_4207.JPG
IMG_4210.JPG

Newdeal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
I find it strange the Jeep has all the JL models at the same overall height of 73.6". The Rubicon should be listed ~75" since the shocks and springs are reported to be approx 1.5" difference from Sport.

Am I missing something?
I agree, strange. Also is the height quoted for the soft top, which is standard and appears a few inches higher, or the hard top? The information is critical to me because of my low garage door clearance.

OP
OP
JoshCMH

JoshCMH

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL MOJITO!
So I've never received anything from Jeep's "Mail Me a Brochure" link, but I did find a few of the "Definitive Guide" brochures pop up on eBay and ordered one. Received it today. It's about 7.5 inches x 10 inches in size. The pages don't have the really thick, high-glossy premium feel that a lot of the dealer brochures have, but it's still a really nice piece for those of us who collect these.

IMG_5699.JPG

IMG_9322.JPG
Sponsored