Sponsored

Fridge & Slider Recommendations / Discussion

DrJoeSchmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and a 2015 JK
My have the ARB on the driver side with a DFG slider. I had to modify the slider but it fits.
Thanks for the recommendation. The slider worked out great, and the people over at DFG are really great to work with. I ended up making a simple platform; mostly because I hated the idea of losing the small storage compartment below. After I made my measurements I realized the slider was over enough towards the center to not have to make any modifications to it. For a quick afternoon prject, I think it turned out quite nice.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge & Slider Recommendations / Discussion Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.20.58 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge & Slider Recommendations / Discussion Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.21.10 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge & Slider Recommendations / Discussion Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.21.21 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge & Slider Recommendations / Discussion Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.21.32 PM
Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge & Slider Recommendations / Discussion Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.21.47 PM
Sponsored

cseaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392, 2023 SQ5
Drago has their custom solution for the JL which lines up with the existing holes and requires very little modification to install.

They use super heavy duty slide rails that don't rattle and lock both IN and OUT (not all slides do this). The thing is rock solid and worth every penny. I have used mine through Death Valley, Mojave Road (Trophy Truck style), Big Bear, etc. No rattling or shaking or noise.

It also is adjustable so you can maximize the fit in your Jeep. It positions the fridge leaving more room than most other slide solutions. If you STILL cannot get it or you need a weird size custom fridge slide vs their universal, they do custom work also.

They have an upgrade that includes a custom slide-out cutting board insert which is just beyond cool also.
Are you still happy with the drago?

SaintNick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JLU High Tide
Drago has their custom solution for the JL which lines up with the existing holes and requires very little modification to install.

They use super heavy duty slide rails that don't rattle and lock both IN and OUT (not all slides do this). The thing is rock solid and worth every penny. I have used mine through Death Valley, Mojave Road (Trophy Truck style), Big Bear, etc. No rattling or shaking or noise.

It also is adjustable so you can maximize the fit in your Jeep. It positions the fridge leaving more room than most other slide solutions. If you STILL cannot get it or you need a weird size custom fridge slide vs their universal, they do custom work also.

They have an upgrade that includes a custom slide-out cutting board insert which is just beyond cool also.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fridge & Slider Recommendations / Discussion Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 9.21.47 PM
Thought about this solution, but my current Set Power fridge opens from side not the front so I wasn't sure it would clear my Vector shelf.
Sponsored