Sponsored

Fog light adapter

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep rubicon unlimited
I recently just replaced my 2018 Jeep rubicon JL steel bumper with a go rhino bunker which I am loving, but I wanted to install my fog lights as well in the new bumper. Problem is and well known is Jeep made 3 different types of fog light and I have the 2 bolt pattern. Has anyone found a adapter bracket for the 2 bolt with a “L” mount to work on after market bumpers where a cube light normally goes. I can take pictures of where I am trying to install it but it’s a single screw hole on the bottom.
Sponsored

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
I recently just replaced my 2018 Jeep rubicon JL steel bumper with a go rhino bunker which I am loving, but I wanted to install my fog lights as well in the new bumper. Problem is and well known is Jeep made 3 different types of fog light and I have the 2 bolt pattern. Has anyone found a adapter bracket for the 2 bolt with a “L” mount to work on after market bumpers where a cube light normally goes. I can take pictures of where I am trying to install it but it’s a single screw hole on the bottom.
Are you needing the 4 bolt ones from the non steel bumper? Are yours led? If so I’m looking for the 2 hole led ones. I’d be up for a trade.

JurassicJeep12

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jpmotorpool.com
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler (Leslie), 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Land Raider)
Occupation
Warehouse Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Are you needing the 4 bolt ones from the non steel bumper? Are yours led? If so I’m looking for the 2 hole led ones. I’d be up for a trade.
If this is available, I might be up for a trade. I got an ARB bumper which has brackets for the 4 hole fog light. I have the 2 hole lights, but I am reaching out to ARB to see if they have a different bracket to fit before I waste any money with shipping or buying another set.
Sponsored