Fog Light Extensions...

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
My aftermarket front bumper has the OEM LED fog lights more in the center than the plastic bumper. It looks like Quadratec, etc. has JK extensions with male and female sockets. Are the JK LED fog light sockets the same as the JLs?

Update: disappointed that not one person knows if the sockets are the same. In addition, I did not receive a single reply from the retailers that sell the JK light extensions.

Newupdate: I bought a DV8 front bumper that supposedly can use the OEM LED fog lights. Problem is...no way to install the OEMs to the bumper mounts. DV8 says that sometime in the future they will have mounting brackets that are compatible with OEM fog lights.
Sponsored

Last edited:

sigsegv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
My aftermarket front bumper has the OEM LED fog lights more in the center than the plastic bumper. It looks like Quadratec, etc. has JK extensions with male and female sockets. Are the JK LED fog light sockets the same as the JLs?

Update: disappointed that not one person knows if the sockets are the same. In addition, I did not receive a single reply from the retailers that sell the JK light extensions.
Baja designs sells a plug-and-play fog upgrade kit that pretty clearly has the connectors you want on it: https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Jeep-JL-Rubicon-Squadron-R-Fog-Pocket-Kits.asp

Maybe they'd be willing to sell you some extensions?