First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Adam’s or griots. Chemical guys is fine but they have so many overlapping products, they’re so confusing so I just stay away from them for that reason.

As long as you use a soap that’s ph neutral, you’re fine. Also I don’t care for the soaps that have brighteners /gloss enhancements in them which many do. Soap is supposed to just wash the vehicle IMO
Sponsored

Yellow Cake Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I use Kroger clean scent grease cleaning ultra concentrated dish soap in our foam cannon.

I figure if it's good enough to eat off, it's probably good enough, but I sometimes wonder if another product might cooperate with the hard water we have here, and discourage the tenacity of the mineral water spots that form if I do not take the extra time to dry the Jeep with a drying cloth.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I use Kroger clean scent grease cleaning ultra concentrated dish soap in our foam cannon.
NO!!!! Please stop using dish soap. It is not meant to be used as a car wash. Dish soap will strip off any wax (and even some other protectants) that you have on the vehicle. This means your vehicle is left unprotected every time you wash it using your foam canon.