OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Just letting you guys know I’m selling my Kayak as I’ve only used it twice and it’s just taking up space at this point.

Predator 13 w/Rudder kit and several Railblaza attachments.

PM for details if interested.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@MORTON

Well, for those in Florida, be on the look out for a black Gladiator. It is in a warehouse in Sebastian, Florida.... but will be out on occasion... The owner of a dealership that I know, (a close friend) took delivery of it yesterday.

Last night about 10ish, I got to drive it about 10 miles. Altogether, we were out on the road for about 25 miles. I also helped detail it..

So so much reminds me of my '18 JL 2dr.Rubi but way way way longer..... 8-)

Anyway, the Gladiator will be out and about the Daytona Beach area during Jeep Beach 2019. Until then, it is being kept in the dealership owner's personal garage. Oh, it is a black one.

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@MORTON

Well, for those in Florida, be on the look out for a black Gladiator. It is in a warehouse in Sebastian, Florida.... but will be out on occasion... The owner of a dealership that I know, (a close friend) took delivery of it yesterday.

Last night about 10ish, I got to drive it about 10 miles. Altogether, we were out on the road for about 25 miles. I also helped detail it..

So so much reminds me of my '18 JL 2dr.Rubi but way way way longer..... 8-)

Anyway, the Gladiator will be out and about the Daytona Beach area during Jeep Beach 2019. Until then, it is being kept in the dealership owner's personal garage. Oh, it is a black one.

I’d like to see it!

JohnnyJLUR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal, 2013 Mazda MX5 Club
Since it is getting bug season in Florida, I wanted to protect my hood and possibly the windshield from bugs. I looked an a number of options and decided on the Auto Ventshade 436148 Aeroskin II Textured Black Flush Mount Hood Protector for 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JL and found it for $88 on Amazon. I like the shield since it matches the texture and color of the from bumpers and painted fender trim on my JLUR. You simply use the double sided 3M tape (included) to affix the shield to the hood. I love the low profile!

avs-hood-protector-1-jpg.jpg

avs-hood-protector-2-jpg.jpg

bilcol81

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
Retired
Since it is getting bug season in Florida, I wanted to protect my hood and possibly the windshield from bugs. I looked an a number of options and decided on the Auto Ventshade 436148 Aeroskin II Textured Black Flush Mount Hood Protector for 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JL and found it for $88 on Amazon. I like the shield since it matches the texture and color of the from bumpers and painted fender trim on my JLUR. You simply use the double sided 3M tape (included) to affix the shield to the hood. I love the low profile!

avs-hood-protector-1-jpg.jpg

avs-hood-protector-2-jpg.jpg
Installed one of these over the weekend. Looks really cool! I honestly think it reduced the wind noise some.

Sponsored

JohnnyJLUR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If anyone has a sport and wants a factory fuel cover I have a take off from my 2019 JLUR...I do not even have 2k miles on my Jeep and went with a Mopar Cast Aluminum door. I will be at Jeep Beach this coming Saturday if anyone is interested. Save over half on a new one!

JL Fuel Door 1.jpg

JL Fuel Door 4.jpg

JL Fuel Door 5.jpg

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone has a sport and wants a factory fuel cover I have a take off from my 2019 JLUR...I do not even have 2k miles on my Jeep and went with a Mopar Cast Aluminum door. I will be at Jeep Beach this coming Saturday if anyone is interested. Save over half on a new one!

JL Fuel Door 1.jpg

JL Fuel Door 4.jpg

JL Fuel Door 5.jpg
I like this.

Are you going to Jeep Beach?

I may pick it up from you there dude

JohnnyJLUR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like this.

Are you going to Jeep Beach?

I may pick it up from you there dude
I will be at the Rock Bottom at noon to meet the forum group. I will sell it for fifty if you are interested. LMK so I can take the ebay listing down if you want it.!
Sponsored