Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I will be wheeling in Florida on March 5th possibly and March 6th for sure. The only goal is to get the badge trail. I have heard the badge trail is real lame so after that, where should I look to wheel. I just need to be to the Orlando airport about 11 am on Sunday to pick up my wife.

Will be wheeling in Alabama on March 4th.
Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
I will be wheeling in Florida on March 5th possibly and March 6th for sure. The only goal is to get the badge trail. I have heard the badge trail is real lame so after that, where should I look to wheel. I just need to be to the Orlando airport about 11 am on Sunday to pick up my wife.

Are you going to Jeep Beach in April? (Daytona Beach)

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Are you going to Jeep Beach in April? (Daytona Beach)
Sadly no, I am leading a trail ride in Northern Michigan in April, then Cape Lookout on the Outerbanks in May. If Japan is still closed down for travel, possibly a overland trip in the UP of Michigan in July going east to west across the UP. The Big Bay to Baraga Michigan.... if everything falls into place.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon

In general FL trails are tame except for mud. Citrus Wildlife Management Area and Ocala National Forest are the top two places in FL. Richloam Wildlife Management Area and Big Cypress/Everglades are swamps if you like to deal with mud and water. If you go to Big Cypress you'll need to schedule an appointment, spend $100, take a test, and get your vehicle inspected.

Don't expect lots of beach driving either. You'll be close-ish to St. Augustine so you can drive on the beach there, checkout https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/florida-2020-holiday-beach-run.63210/ for more info.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just reviving the thread, eerily quiet in all fl threads.......... whats up??...... Jeep beach hangover .....🤣.......

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Off-Roading 4A4C927A-4D2D-4296-80AD-3337D8F8472C
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Off-Roading 8E2F46FD-C057-433F-AAE2-925E55AAA9D8
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Off-Roading 51019254-0EDF-4825-B0F3-C7AA9F38A3F0
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Off-Roading D573A9DF-DD52-4ED5-9DE0-2E5460C054C4

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Has anyone been out to Seminole State Forest? We are thinking about heading out there from Brevard County. On their map it looks like there are a few trailheads but designations for hikers and horses. Is it worth the trip?

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Has anyone been out to Seminole State Forest? We are thinking about heading out there from Brevard County. On their map it looks like there are a few trailheads but designations for hikers and horses. Is it worth the trip?
I replied in the other thread before I read this one.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I have not been there but according to guys I’ve talked to there isn’t any Jeep trails there.

Looks like you guys are 2 ish hours from us here in Citrus. If you ever get over this way, shoot me a PM, be glad to run with you if you want. Withlacoochee is kinda our backyard, lol.

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I have not been there but according to guys I’ve talked to there isn’t any Jeep trails there.

Looks like you guys are 2 ish hours from us here in Citrus. If you ever get over this way, shoot me a PM, be glad to run with you if you want. Withlacoochee is kinda our backyard, lol.
Will definitely do that. We camp on the Withlacoochee River every Thanksgiving. We explored Goethe State forest this past and hunted doves out there. We have squirrel hunted in Devils Hammock. I would definitely like to get out to Citrus at some point.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sup… my Jeep Peeps ……….not the beach…..;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Off-Roading 5B17C8F0-6DB1-4CD0-8987-9BD293F2306B
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Off-Roading 27CA82A4-B7F2-4EF7-813B-A0A0D6005E48
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Off-Roading EBEBF532-E5BF-4057-9B38-016230BB48AE

Heymyfriend

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude

Hello, we're staying in Homosassa for the weekend and I've been trying to find where you enter the driving trails for Withlacoochee. Could you help point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored