Sponsored

Firmware 11.2.7 + 11.2.8

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
We were finally was able to update a Tazer to 11.2.8 and happy to report:

-Lockers are now working consistently! However the locker gauge cluster icon does not illuminate when locked and the locker buttons do not light up either. Locker buttons do not work in 4H or 2H; you'll need to use the Tazer button map. Offroad Pages (both cluster and 8" screen) will show locker status. The unlock button works 100%.

-Tire fill works great! I think this was the feature I was most excited to try lol.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
We were finally was able to update a Tazer to 11.2.8 and happy to report:

-Lockers are now working consistently! However the locker gauge cluster icon does not illuminate when locked and the locker buttons do not light up either. Locker buttons do not work in 4H or 2H; you'll need to use the Tazer button map. Offroad Pages (both cluster and 8" screen) will show locker status. The unlock button works 100%.

-Tire fill works great! I think this was the feature I was most excited to try lol.
So there’s no indication you are locked then? I haven’t tested mine but heading to Moab tomorrow and want to be able to use mine if I need them. Should I change back to an older version?

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
So there’s no indication you are locked then? I haven’t tested mine but heading to Moab tomorrow and want to be able to use mine if I need them. Should I change back to an older version?
Correct, when locked in 2H or 4H the locker icon on the dash would not illuminate. If you opened OffRoad Pages it would show locker status. This was only when using the Tazer button maps. In 4L everything worked as usual.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Thanks. I just wasn't sure if it was normal since i couldn't find anything in the instructions about it doing that. Just making sure that something wasn't triggering an error.
This one got me good today! Thought my brand new Jeep was having major issues. Remembered the brake hold feature and hoped it was that, checked the latest online user guide and no mention of flashing lights or anything then found some of the posts here. Big relief! (Note for Zautomation - update the user guide to include a blurb on the flashing ABS and Brake dash lights):
Jeep Wrangler JL Firmware 11.2.7 + 11.2.8 1629332488129

Sponsored

Overkill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.camaroheaven.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon; 2018 JLU Sahara; 2002 TJ Sport; 2005 GMC 2500HD; 1969 Camaro (blue); 1969 Camaro (red); 1974 Chevrolet Cheyenne K20
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
This one got me good today! Thought my brand new Jeep was having major issues. Remembered the brake hold feature and hoped it was that, checked the latest online user guide and no mention of flashing lights or anything then found some of the posts here.]
Mine, once or twice, had the pedal go to the floor too. So I turned the feature off because I figured that might end up tearing something up. I liked the feature, but not with the warning lights and loss of pedal.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Mine, once or twice, had the pedal go to the floor too. So I turned the feature off because I figured that might end up tearing something up. I liked the feature, but not with the warning lights and loss of pedal.
Yes, my pedal nearly went to the floor as well, pumping it a few times brought it back but that definitely added to my concern. I like the idea of the feature (I use the built in brake hold on wife's car all the time), but it's a little scary as currently implemented. The lights are fine now that I know what they are - but the loss of brake pedal will probably have me turning it off.
Sponsored