Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
i just went to the Zauto site as I was thinking about going to 11.08 but see the update utility for Mac users using Mojave OS has been disabled so how do Mac users get updated, don’t have access to a Windows PC
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
I have Mojave and the utility works fine for me. Maybe a mistake? Try emailing Joe.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
There is a banner right on the website that says it is Disabled Until Mojave Version Fixed. Pretty obvious to me there is an issue with it.

I heard there was an issue.... @OldGuyNewJeep , and other's.... I would not, again NOT be using the Mac utility you have installed on your Mac. Just cause you have it installed does not mean it is not problematic..

Wait til ZAutomotive comes up with a new version. I'm confident, Joe has a new one in the works.

You must know someone that has a PC that you can use...

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
There is a banner right on the website that says it is Disabled Until Mojave Version Fixed. Pretty obvious to me there is an issue with it.

I heard there was an issue.... @OldGuyNewJeep , and other's.... I would not, again NOT be using the Mac utility you have installed on your Mac. Just cause you have it installed does not mean it is not problematic..

Wait til ZAutomotive comes up with a new version. I'm confident, Joe has a new one in the works.

You must know someone that has a PC that you can use...

Good advice. I didn’t look at the website since I haven’t had to update since last month.

OP
OP
WranglerMan

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
@Rhinebeck01 and @OldGuyNewJeep i already have the updated utility and updated to the Mojave OS afterwards so maybe I will see if it runs on the new OS but I also may wait as I have been running 11.06 for many many months along with the Smart Stop/Start module and have had zero issues
Sponsored