ryshla3

ryshla3

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2019 Honda Civic LX 4DR
My brother recently had triplets and they traded in the Jeep for a Town and Country. So the opposite of what you guys did. His wife cried lol. At least the kids are cute.

Nice Jeep and welcome.
Yeah, we all have to pay our "dues" at some point. But the kids are worth it! :)

OP
OP
ryshla3

ryshla3

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2019 Honda Civic LX 4DR
@ryshla3

Real nice! Enjoy that JL...

Click HERE, to download, the full 2020 Wrangler Owner's Manual in pdf form.

Suggest you download it, and you and your Wife, both keep a copy of the Owner's Manual on your cellphones, so you both, have it with you at all times..

You can contact Jeep/FCA, and they will send you out a paper Owner's Manual, at no cost to you...
Paper Manual is very bulky, though... Mine sits on a shelf.... I always use the pdf manual..

Dedicated Jeep Customer Care: Ph. 1-866-362-2146

Also:
For future reference, as long as your JL is still under warranty... when your JL needs to be towed... call Jeep Road Service at Ph. 1-800-992-1997.

Tell them you have a Jeep Wrangler JL, it is under warranty still and that you need to have it flat bedded, per the Owner's Manual, ( JL, MUST be flat bedded ) to the dealership, because.....

They will arrange for a flat bed truck to come get you right away and you never even see the bill.... another words, you don't have to get, to try to get, a reimbursement from FCA afterwards.

Caveat: For the flat bed ride to be free, you must have the JL, transported to the nearest authorized Jeep dealer. IF, you want it going to say a dealer a few miles further, call the Jeep Dedicated hotline and have it approved.
Thank you! We have a hard copy manual and already reviewed plenty of items online already. I’m an auto damage appraiser for a large insurance company so I’m familiar with the inner (literally, hahaha) details of this and many other models.