Sting Ray Rubi

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray, 2018 Honda Accord
Vehicle Showcase
I did it like you I work 24 hours shifts here in Fl and bought mine from Tyson motors in IL so I wasn't worried about the drive..It was a good road trip and nice break in did not go over 60mph and stopped often.. I believe there is a thread about the break in check it out great info....

Thanks, I will check it out
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chief_Dan

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Thanks goblue, good to know. Yeah, if this last dealer doesn't work out, then I am definitely headed out of the area.

I have actually already been looking at other threads that have good things to say about dealers, out of my area.

Thanks again & be safe out there!

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
Thanks goblue, good to know. Yeah, if this last dealer doesn't work out, then I am definitely headed out of the area.

I have actually already been looking at other threads that have good things to say about dealers, out of my area.

Thanks again & be safe out there!
Thanks Will Do!!!! Good Luck..let us know how it works out... what color are you getting

OP
OP
Chief_Dan

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
Thanks Will Do!!!! Good Luck..let us know how it works out... what color are you getting
I like Sting Gray best of the colors available (have owned enough red vehicles as well, haha). Looking to order this...
JLUR 3.6L V6
Automatic
Premium Audio Group (8.4" screen)
Black Freedom Hard Top
Black Fenders (going to line the top & fenders, Raptor Liner or something like it & possibly color match)
Cold Weather Package
Tow Package

Still debating on these 2...
LED Lighting Group
Steel bumpers (I like a lot of the bumpers available after market, so I may not get these since I will probably replace them anyway).

This is pretty much it. Don't care for the 2.0L turbo, I've had enough turbo charged vehicles & I don't care about all the other options. It will be a DD but, I don't have to drive far & then I pick up my Fire Dept SUV & drive it around while on duty. So, the JLUR will spend about 50% of time towing boat, or going to remote fishing & hunting locations. I want to be comfortable but not overloaded with extra expensive tech.
:like:
Sponsored