Sponsored

FCA quality control!!!!

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
I think just about every vehicle manufacturer in the United States has Quality Control issues. The problem is not limited to Auto Making, it spans most manufacturing in the US. What sets FCAs bare lower than others is what they are unwilling to correct once a customer has a complaint.

How many people have to resort to their states lemon laws and force FCA to buy a vehicle back verses just fixing the problem. Or others who have had their vehicle sit in a service department for weeks on end because the I DON'T GIVE A S#*t DEALER won't prioritize the repair of the vehicle and Jeep (who) Cares seems unable to push things along.

Basic Customer Service and a Can We Help You Attitude with Dealers and Jeep Care would go along way to restoring faith in a their product line.
Sponsored

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
Competition is the answer. The reality is that most Wrangler owners don’t use the off road capabilities of their wranglers. Other options exist and more are becoming available every year. If my Jeep becomes a troublesome pile of garbage, I’m sure the Bronco, Rivian, or Cybertruck could meet most of my needs. Wake up FCA!

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Your dealer you bought from must suck, should of caught that and told you before you picked it up, then ordered the parts to fix and offered to delay the pick up or immediatly scheduled to correct it.
That is really bad if that was in dealer stock and sat on the lot. Who ever did the prep must be a lazy retard not to notice that.

I bought 4 new cars from same dealer, they went over with fine tooth comb, on wifes Grand they order rear 1/4 trim because of a gap and told me once they did the prep they would replace it once it came in. as my buddy who is in sales tells me, his family owns the store, that no car is perfect and the dealer gets a crack doing the prep to be last line of defense on obvious stuff, so they take it serious and have techs who are more experienced do the prep and catch that stuff so customers dont see it, corrected before they buy it in most cases.

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
Just to keep things empirical.

Jeep Wrangler JL FCA quality control!!!! 2D778940-8858-4278-9388-07BA0944B0CB
Can add this too, initial quality ratings for discussion, think we are talking initial quality since people commenting on new purchases and problems discovered. 1.36 defects best Dodge to 2.5 defects per car worst Tesla

Jeep Wrangler JL FCA quality control!!!! 1606324966343
Sponsored