FCA Lifetime Warranty Question

teach95

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler 2.0L
I should add why do a $100 deductible which means each time you go for warranty work it cost you $100 even if it is a simple fix less then $100.
I don't think there is a zero deductible- even talking with Mopar directly, the never quoted a zero deductable, just 100.00 or 200.00
Sponsored

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think there is a zero deductible- even talking with Mopar directly, the never quoted a zero deductable, just 100.00 or 200.00
Check it is out... well worth looking at. Ask Tom his view as well.

teach95

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler 2.0L
Check it is out... well worth looking at. Ask Tom his view as well.
ok, good idea, esp if it's not that much more. But even Tom only quoted 100 and 200 deductible options in his first response to me -

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
ok, good idea, esp if it's not that much more. But even Tom only quoted 100 and 200 deductible options in his first response to me -
I think it was 300-400 more total which is over 7 years/84k miles is a great choice.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Ziegler, Tom and Clay are all legit. They are all selling the same plan, no concerns.

Remember that the deductible applies per visit, not per issue. So you could get multiple issues fixed in one visit, and only pay $100

In my opinion, the no deductible plans aren't worth it.

Sponsored

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Ziegler, Tom and Clay are all legit. They are all selling the same plan, no concerns.

Remember that the deductible applies per visit, not per issue. So you could get multiple issues fixed in one visit, and only pay $100

In my opinion, the no deductible plans aren't worth it.
You are correct on the visit cost no matter the number of issues. I talked with Tom about his dealership experiences and some of the issue effect the performance so customers come in for one issue per visit. It's not worth a 100 dollars for replace a PCV problem or some other sensor that effects again performance. So in my mine don't charge me per visit with a $100 deductible. I can remember the price differences cost from $100 to ZERO deductible, like 100 to 200 dollars. Just my view as I had 14 miles and one of my sensors went out and lite up my idiot lights. All fixed and drives great and have 1400 miles on it now as it a weekend ride.

teach95

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler 2.0L
I wanted to check back in; I purchased the plan from Tom shortly after posting here back in January. I paid $2300 for 7 years/unlimited mileage. Big thanks to MacJack and everyone else in this thread--you guys rock

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted to check back in; I purchased the plan from Tom shortly after posting here back in January. I paid $2300 for 7 years/unlimited mileage. Big thanks to MacJack and everyone else in this thread--you guys rock
You're welcome but that is part of the Jeep brotherhood.... looking out for others and sharing what works for them.... you just have to make the best choices for yourself.
Sponsored