JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon; 2021 JLU Sahara
Hi,
I've read recently the 2022 Wrangler has been added to the FCA affiliates program but I still don't see it on their website. I was hoping someone can comment on this as I'm a member of Tread Lightly and could really use the discount for my 2022 JLUR on order.
Thanks.
https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/affiliate-rewards/vehicles.html
Sponsored

Terpsred

First Name
Terps
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S 2 Door
I've seen conflicting info. Some are saying that via the Tread Lightly sponsorship there is some discounts available. There are several "Affiliate" programs. The larger discount one was the Affiliate Rewards for Chrysler partner company employees. I can't see that program has wrangler as a part of.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Tread lightly qualifies you for affiliate. The wrangler is now available, but they haven't updated the website yet. You can call affiliate to confirm, although many others have. You'll need to talk to your dealer to see if they'll accept affiliate or not.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Hi,
I've read recently the 2022 Wrangler has been added to the FCA affiliates program but I still don't see it on their website. I was hoping someone can comment on this as I'm a member of Tread Lightly and could really use the discount for my 2022 JLUR on order.
Thanks.
https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/affiliate-rewards/vehicles.html
Read here about the FCA Affiliate Rewards (AR) adding the Warngler back to the program earlier this month.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fca-affiliate-program-reactivated.85289/

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I have a question about the FCA Affiliate rewards program. I put my order in 6 weeks ago and was only able to get them to agree to MSRP. I am now going to use the program when I pick the car up, so, what will I pay?

Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
So, I have a question about the FCA Affiliate rewards program. I put my order in 6 weeks ago and was only able to get them to agree to MSRP. I am now going to use the program when I pick the car up, so, what will I pay?
That's a question for your dealer. The FCA AR program is meant to be 1% off invoice. Some dealers participate in the program. Right now, most seem to not participate.

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just received an email from them and they agreed to participate. So it seems I may save thousands?

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I just received an email from them and they agreed to participate. So it seems I may save thousands?
Yes, could be $3,000 or more depending the model and options

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
1% off invoice is around 5% off MSRP I believe

OP
OP
JKWMD

JKWMD

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like it will be close to $3400.00 for me :rock:.
They told me they would not pass on the 2022 price increases to me, but I'm not sure I can count on that; either way, saving money is a good thing.
Sponsored