Sponsored

ESS Start / Stop disabled

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
I find it entertaining. Nothing wrong with a little variety now and then. I will say this , I love how the economy is rockin along , the stock mkt is cruising, and some d bag sociopath is blown up. I can handle 4 more years of this. The climate is changing , is it our fault or is it natural? Its all a grand illusion anyway ! Peace !
Agree with your "likes", but so tired of the haters hating on the Pres (I don't like his personality much, but he's not my friend - I just like how things have gotten better under his "rule" - HA!) on forums where politics aren't the reason for the forum. But hate's got to creep into everything when you're hater I guess.
Back to Jeeps - I like your profile pic with both Jeeps on it - cool! I recently sold one of my Ram pickups, so now only have two left - when I had three my neighbors used to comment on it all the time...some wondered if perhaps I was a Ram dealer. Now they just wonder aloud if I'm an FCA dealer. Better than a drug dealer I tell 'em! (no offense to drug dealers if you're reading this)
Sponsored