'22 Rubicon
Ha ha. I see what you did there.
Sponsored

STG01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon
Wish the leather was at least perforated and had a cooling option.

On another car I had, it had perforated seats and rarely had to use the cooling. I think the holes help your back breath and not sweat.

The leather Rubicon seats are totally flat and solid and make your back sweat easily in warm weather. Not to mention, it’s not the best “leather” either. I

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
German shep +1 to Leather Seats 0. I shoulda saved money and bought wet okole covers onto fabric seats. Also, and I can't put my finger on it, but my Silverado with leather seats feel superior in quality.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Wish the leather was at least perforated and had a cooling option.

On another car I had, it had perforated seats and rarely had to use the cooling. I think the holes help your back breath and not sweat.

The leather Rubicon seats are totally flat and solid and make your back sweat easily in warm weather. Not to mention, it’s not the best “leather” either. I
My Ram had those. It's one of those things that came with another package, and I thought "well that's stupid, I'll never use it". Turns out I was wrong. It was.... wait for it..... a really cool option. :LOL: Seriously though, I really did like the cooled seats. I'd get them again, though they're not a must have like the heated seats are. Cold climate and all. Heated seats are not an option for me, they're a must.
Sponsored