Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Showed up.

20211104_074256.jpg

20211104_093614.jpg

20211104_093606.jpg

Very happy. I think they go well with the Willys.

Quick shipping.

Hope they survive the winter. Time will tell

I ordered the 3 piece not realizing I don't have the key hole on the tail gate.

I'll find some use for the 3rd piece.
@Rescue119
@Threedom

They look really really good on there ..... They will survive... do coat them with 303 Protectorant or similar to protect them from Winter road salt/chemicals that will coat and could possibly discolor them this Winter... In Summer, use the same protectorant to save them from the Sun.

As a test of the door lock caps, I received many single caps with different designs... Jeep Wave, etc....

I have used a couple of these caps to adorn one of my tool chests in the garage.. Glued a Jeep Wave and another design to the front of the tool chests.. Looks cool.. something different then all the decals on the chests.
Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
@Rescue119

They look really really good on there ..... They will survive... do coat them with 303 Protectorant or similar to protect them from Winter road salt/chemicals that will coat and could possibly discolor them this Winter... In Summer, use the same protectorant to save them from the Sun.

As a test of the door lock caps, I received many single caps with different designs... Jeep Wave, etc....

I have used a couple of these caps to adorn one of my tool chests in the garage.. Glued a Jeep Wave and another design to the front of the tool chests.. Looks cool.. something different then all the decals on the chests.
Thanks for the tips

ArcadeTracks

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon. 2dr Soft Top. 2.0L Turbo, Auto, Stock
So, how are these holding up? Still stuck? Highway speeds, off-roading? Do you remove them sometimes?
My mom gave me some magnets for the exterior of another vehicle -- They were fun, but the anxiety about them falling off the car was not good for me. 😆 And they were not even exceptionally expensive or sentimental. lol
From previous posts, it sounds like the lock caps aren't super-easy to remove. When I was in elementary school, some of the idiot kids in my grade used to go around stealing the valve covers from parked cars' tires. I never understood that ...

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, how are these holding up? Still stuck? Highway speeds, off-roading? Do you remove them sometimes?
My mom gave me some magnets for the exterior of another vehicle -- They were fun, but the anxiety about them falling off the car was not good for me. 😆 And they were not even exceptionally expensive or sentimental. lol
From previous posts, it sounds like the lock caps aren't super-easy to remove. When I was in elementary school, some of the idiot kids in my grade used to go around stealing the valve covers from parked cars' tires. I never understood that ...
Never any issues with the @Threedom key lock caps. They do not come off that easily. Pressure wash, branches hitting them, etc. and they do not budge. They hold up well to the elements.

Threedom key lock caps have a built in finger nail ring (groove) that makes removal of the cap easier to do..

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santis Caps is another option.
For pretty much the same price you can get a high definition cap that fits better and holds up to the harsh sunshine better.. A cap with far better detail.... that looks way way better...

Santi's caps, the Chinese caps found on Amazon and other single definition caps are nowhere near the quality .... as nice.... or as hardy, as the Threedom single definition caps let alone Threedom's high definition caps.

Threedom caps are 3D.... the detail on them is terrific..... and other caps appear etched.

I might add @Threedom is a forum sponsor here..

Tncdrew

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys, 3.6L - 8spd
For pretty much the same price you can get a high definition cap that fits better and holds up to the harsh sunshine better.. A cap with far better detail.... that looks way way better...

Santi's caps, the Chinese caps found on Amazon and other single definition caps are nowhere near as nice or as hardy, as the Threedom single definition caps let alone Threedom's high definition caps.

Threedom caps are 3D.... the detail on them is terrific..... and other caps appear etched.

In might add @Threedom is a forum sponsor here..
☝ +1 for this! Threedom all the way 😁

[DELETED USER 82058]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon 2-Door

Santi's caps, the Chinese caps found on Amazon and other single definition caps are nowhere near the quality .... as nice.... or as hardy, as the Threedom single definition caps let alone Threedom's high definition caps.

I might add @Threedom is a forum sponsor here..
Personally I find Threedom’s choice of 3D designs to be cheesy. Glad they are a forum sponsor but dude you are like a Bot that pops up every time Threedom is mentioned. Thanks for the info. I’ll stick with my poor quality caps from Santis.
Sponsored