Dometic CFX45. Whose got 1?

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Is anyone using the CFX3 45 in a JLU with the Goose Gear platform and Goose Gear slide on the drivers side with the seats up? I have the GG items on order and I was going to install them and see how much room I had before placing an order for a fridge. The two I have narrowed it down to are the ARB Series II 37qt and the Dometic CFX3 45. I spoke with GG and they were not sure how well everything would fit. I also have the Outback Tailgater installed as well. Any input would be appreciated.

Advertisement

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone using the CFX3 45 in a JLU with the Goose Gear platform and Goose Gear slide on the drivers side with the seats up? I have the GG items on order and I was going to install them and see how much room I had before placing an order for a fridge. The two I have narrowed it down to are the ARB Series II 37qt and the Dometic CFX3 45. I spoke with GG and they were not sure how well everything would fit. I also have the Outback Tailgater installed as well. Any input would be appreciated.
I have the CFX40. The width is a problem. I had to remove my insulator. I also had to remove the corner skid plates as well. Even then it rubs on the fridge slide screws. The width of each cooler is the same per the dimensions on the Dometic site. By these dimensions your CFX3 45 will fit the goose gear slide.

cfx40.JPG

cfx345.JPG

gg.jpg

Levin_tom

First Name
Tomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I am thinking of running the same setup. Did you have any problems with the dimensions?

Advertisement

Superchips TrailDash 3

Advertisement