Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
mlebofsky,

To fit the track bar, did you just shorten it all the way. I tried to install the same thing about three months ago but the track bar was too long. I do need to re center the axle after installing a after market driveline.
Thanks
Cohan
It centered the axle with 1 full turn from all the way in.
Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Are you going to relocate your stabilizer next. That is where I was hitting the most before I installed the SteerSmarts relocation bracket and my falcon Nexus stabilizer.
I actually took the stabilizer off a few days ago. It's not really needed. I didn't run one on my JK so will probably just leave it off.

TCogs1

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
I never have understood this mentality. It literally only takes one hit on the right rock to do major damage to a diff/cover. You don't have to be rock crawling to mangle your differentials/covers.
Im not so sure about that.. granted I am more of very cautious wheeler.. I side with the previous poster.. if you "really" are careful, damage is really tough to do.. I ran Rubi, Coyote, Dusy etc this year, lots of scrapes, no damage to either pumkin or covers.. And I was on them a lot.. And I am saving up to protect the oil pan and trans area.. those are completely exposed..

my vote, keep the < 1 MPH the stock units are fine.. use your $ for the higher priorities..

Just sharing my expeiernce..

TC
Sponsored