SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
2021 JT order sheet. 69000! Whoa!!!
man I’m really stuck. Do I go sport (assuming the diesel JT gets the widetrack axles on any trim with the 3.0) and pocket the 12k for mods, or go for something like yours although I like black fenders and top and a more conservative build.

how do you feel about the super low range with the diesel? I’m more into trails than rocks but I do wanna hit Moab 1 - 2x a year. To me it seems like there would be loss opportunities for breakage 1 and 2 most of thr time in low I’d be in 3-4 gear. Thoughts?

EcoDRubi1

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl eco diesel. 2020 gladiator
man I’m really stuck. Do I go sport (assuming the diesel JT gets the widetrack axles on any trim with the 3.0) and pocket the 12k for mods, or go for something like yours although I like black fenders and top and a more conservative build.

how do you feel about the super low range with the diesel? I’m more into trails than rocks but I do wanna hit Moab 1 - 2x a year. To me it seems like there would be loss opportunities for breakage 1 and 2 most of thr time in low I’d be in 3-4 gear. Thoughts?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
The Jeep Build and Price isn’t updated yet, of course. I just went there to try.

I wonder if the Mojave is available with the 3.0 with the extra weight being up front.

Sponsored

EcoDRubi1

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I have always been of the opinion that if the factory offers it, put it on. Anything aftermarket I purchase usually comes out of my pocket 100% so I try and roll as many goodies into financing as possible by loading it up. The Rubicon is super nice and has great resale down the road. - I like that because I never keep anything more than a year or so. As far as the low range it’s a huge advantage because you have it when you need it, and if ya don’t need it, you can run around in hi. Also, you don’t have to sweat a gear change when you increase your tire size - My advise - order the Rubicon, enjoy it - you only live once!!

EcoDRubi1

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Jeep Build and Price isn’t updated yet, of course. I just went there to try.

I wonder if the Mojave is available with the 3.0 with the extra weight being up front.
My dealer said yes it was yesterday—

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
My dealer said yes it was yesterday—
I just went to the Gladiator forum and looked at the order sheet to make sure. Unfortunately, no diesel for the Mojave. Just the Rubicon.
Sponsored