Detailed Scratched LCD and Cluster

jeepfinity

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Driving on my trip out west after getting my Jeep back from the detailer a couple of days ago. I just noticed multiple deep scratches on UNAV LCD and on instrument cluster glass. Scratches are deep enough to catch on a fingernail. Super upset but not sure how to handle and what options to fix are. I haven’t called detailer yet, plan to tomorrow. Any recommendations/advice on how to proceed?
Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Driving on my trip out west after getting my Jeep back from the detailer a couple of days ago. I just noticed multiple deep scratches on UNAV LCD and on instrument cluster glass. Scratches are deep enough to catch on a fingernail. Super upset but not sure how to handle and what options to fix are. I haven’t called detailer yet, plan to tomorrow. Any recommendations/advice on how to proceed?
Ya, call the detailer and ask them why they used a rototiller to detail a piece of clear plastic. How else would one proceed in this situation?

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
You just noticed this after driving for a couple of days ??
Do you have children, dogs, anyone else have access to your vehicle ??

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
This is why, if I must take a vehicle to a dealer, I specifically ask them not to clean or detail the vehicle after service. Sorry this happened to you. My first step would be to just call them. Maybe they’ll make it right.

OP
OP
jeepfinity

jeepfinity

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
You just noticed this after driving for a couple of days ??
Do you have children, dogs, anyone else have access to your vehicle ??
I noticed when driving after a few hours. No dogs, or kids around. I’ve literally only had the interior cleaned by this company , and never had an issue until now. So something got on the cleaning rag or whatever on the screens/cluster. Cluster scratches were circular.