Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
How dare you come here, and use common sense when I want to complain. It ain't fair I tell you, it just ain't fair. :facepalm: :bandit: :giggle:
I know, man...I'm a horrible person. I wish I could blame it on someone.
Sponsored

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
I dread the day that I have to bring my Jeep to the stealership. I may have a similar attitude as Aldo.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
My Tahoe has to go back Friday. Every single dealership visit has been a return trip for 5 years do stupid shit. This time reset oil level and tire pressure system cause I had my summer to winter rims/tires switched out. One time tools left on passenger floor that I didnā€™t notice. Itā€™s literally always something. The best went in for oil change and inspection. I get home. They didnā€™t do the oil change. But they actually called me to tell me. Really?!
sometimes shit happens. I wouldnā€™t consider a scanner or flashlight left in the floor as bad as 23 loose lug nuts.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
sometimes shit happens. I wouldnā€™t consider a scanner or flashlight left in the floor as bad as 23 loose lug nuts.

I donā€™t. Wasnā€™t saying that. They treat me fine. Just saying something always happens which causes me a second drive up there. Not doing an oil change when itā€™s physically written on the order along with only 1 other thing is kinda poor.

SquallJeep

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Yeah, Iā€™ve only interacting with their stores in Bellingham and Marysville: they seemed cut from the same cloth.

Isnā€™t it ironic that their slogan is ā€œA Culture of Care....ā€? šŸ˜«
Ahh the same terrible Rairdon quality extends down to Kirkland.

Sponsored

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
Oh and while I was there I saw a new Dodge Challenger with a $15k market adjustment. People have to be crazy to pay that.
When I was ordering my Jeep there was a tricked out Rubicon in the lobby. The final sticker price was about $113,000. That included a $25,000 "market adjustment." It sold a couple of days later.

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Ahh the same terrible Rairdon quality extends down to Kirkland.
I really hope my Jeep doesn't break down when I'm in the PNW and my only option is to have it serviced at Rairdon's (I hear they suck). I haven't ran into a dealer in 20 years that has had even reasonable customer service, Rairdon's must be an extra special group.

I wasn't overly thrilled with my delivering dealer and hope somebody on the Space Coast of Florida can give good recommendations on where to get warranty service.

SquallJeep

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I really hope my Jeep doesn't break down when I'm in the PNW and my only option is to have it serviced at Rairdon's (I hear they suck). I haven't ran into a dealer in 20 years that has had even reasonable customer service, Rairdon's must be an extra special group.

I wasn't overly thrilled with my delivering dealer and hope somebody on the Space Coast of Florida can give good recommendations on where to get warranty service.
Rairdon is terrible. You'd be better off just burning your jeep and starting over than taking it to see them.
Renton CDJR in the PNW gets my business.

Hard Rock Jeep

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR HR, 2022 JLUR 2.0, 2022 JLUR Diesel
Put a piece of chalk in your console. When getting a rotation write the position where the tire is to be after the rotation. I use spare to LR, to RF to LF to RR to SP. This has always ended up right except the one time I had it done at the Franklin TN dealership. They did a 4 wheel front to back. But I caught them and they fixed it. But a few days later, preparing for a 3000 mile trip I checked to see if my keyed lug nut removal socket was where it should be and it was missing. The dealer kept it, but returned it after I called them on it.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Wonder what it would look like if every jeep driver posted here every time the dealership DIDNT fuck up.

"Went in for an oil change today. They changed the oil. I drove home."
Look, pal, this is the internet.
It's a place for arguing and for posting pictures of cats.
Get with the program!

:beer: šŸ˜Š

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealership fun ;) Cat

Who really checks to see...if they got 5W20 instead of 0W20?
I did, inadvertently. I send used oil samples to Blackstone Laboratories for analysis. Their report advised me that the factory oil fill was "closer to 5W-20", despite 5W-30 being the sole specification for the 2.0T in my 2021.

I'm far enough along in mileage now that the foregoing is no longer cause for concern, not that I was really worried to begin with.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I wouldnā€™t consider a scanner or flashlight left in the floor as bad as 23 loose lug nuts.
I've accumulated a small collection of odds & ends that were left in my vehicles after a visit to the Service Dept. Examples include a folding knife (left open) on the driver's seat, and a nice Matco 1/2" drive extension left laying in the engine bay after the hood was closed.

I was glad to have discovered the extension bar when I got home. Lord knows the damage that would have occurred if it got loose and landed on/in the serpentine belt while I was driving.

JeepAtLast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 64 FI Vette
Occupation
Service Writer
I can add Monroe to the list of Rairdon's for you as well. Dwayne Lanes is my next choice.

JeepAtLast

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 64 FI Vette
Occupation
Service Writer
Bought at Bellingham, screwed by Marysville, psuedo serviced by Monroe. But I still love my Jeep!

OP
OP
J-Gator

J-Gator

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara with Power Top
Update - back in for the steering TSB, ESS failure, fixed the tire rotation and some odds and ends.

Check out this market - and I really mean the $3k stuff on a Dodge. Really, people pay this?

PXL_20211111_131237912.MP.jpg
Sponsored