MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
HELP! I didn't think this through. LOL I've been googling and searching the forum and haven't found a lot of options, so please forgive me if this topic has been done before (I haven't been able to find it). I need help finding a suitable fix for a JLUS with leather (which does NOT have the strap system behind the seats).

I carry a fairly large water bottle with me wherever I go (either 24 oz or a full 32). The 32 oz I'm fairly certain will not fit in the centre drink holders (that's fine. I'll adjust). I also have a husband and kids who also sometimes carry water with them, and I will also sometimes stop for coffee (or two if my husband is with me).

My current ride (Jeep will be here in about two weeks) has two cupholders in the middle (as the Jeep), one on EACH door, and two on the floor beside the middle console (four in the front and four in the back - that's EIGHT cup holders). Often most of these are in use. The MOST commonly used ones are the two in the front and AT LEAST one on the front door.

I don't mind drilling holes in the door to install one there, but I would rather not "install" anything if it can be avoided. For the back seat, I would rather it be removable (for now).

What are my options? And does a door mod exist? Somewhere?
Take a look at this post.... https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/ultimate-cupholder-hack.42264/
Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
LOL I'm so mad about this. In BC, you CAN'T run with them off!!! You'll get ticketed, even with a rail guard. Everywhere else in Canada you can, but in BC, NOOOOOOOOOO. Original doors required.
That's Bull Crap.

what_i_did.gif

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
I know you were looking for door cup holders, but something on the seat back could be possibly useful for rear seat passengers as well as reachable (at least one would be) from the front seat.

Something like this:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TZMQDGD/

OP
OP
TrailJoy

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
I know you were looking for door cup holders, but something on the seat back could be possibly useful for rear seat passengers as well as reachable (at least one would be) from the front seat.

Something like this:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TZMQDGD/
LOL In a pinch, for sure. I'd love to ditch those silly mesh things though... Or at least add to them.

Sponsored

mreloc

First Name
ME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude; VWGTI
This could work! I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!
This is my little mod :) - i like having the drinks near the floor - it is very easy to lean over and grab your drink and if it spills it is in the floor mat instead of all over the place.