Sponsored

Criswell customers

JeepAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rubicon Recon
Hello. I am looking to understand people’s out-of-state Criswell experiences.

I am wondering if people that have bought from far out of state flew to Maryland? If so what’s the closest airport? Did you Uber from airport to the dealership?

I haven’t placed an order yet, trying to understand the entire cost of buying from them versus buying local at a higher price.

If you prefer to PM me hit me up there.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
Hello. I am looking to understand people’s out-of-state Criswell experiences.

I am wondering if people that have bought from far out of state flew to Maryland? If so what’s the closest airport? Did you Uber from airport to the dealership?

I haven’t placed an order yet, trying to understand the entire cost of buying from them versus buying local at a higher price.

If you prefer to PM me hit me up there.

Thanks in advance!
I am in south Florida and ordered my JLR from them.

I flew into Washington Reagan, a friend picked me up and drove me to the dealership. The dealership is in southern Maryland, which is closer to Dulles/Reagan versus BWI.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
I am southern NY, ordering this month, we should split shipping.:) Its about $350 to Long Island. Criswell has a $300 processing fee and you need to get wheel locks for $150 or something like that. Otherwise get Treadwell and you can get 8% off if you finance with them. TELL THEM youre from the forums.

OP
OP
JeepAddict

JeepAddict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rubicon Recon
@richardya Thanks for the info!
I have Tread Lightly. Did you finance with them? What were their rates like?
I have excellent credit and get get at least 3.75% locally.

msg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 GMC Pickup, 2017 GMC Pickup (soon to be Jeep)
I am southern NY, ordering this month, we should split shipping.:) Its about $350 to Long Island. Criswell has a $300 processing fee and you need to get wheel locks for $150 or something like that. Otherwise get Treadwell and you can get 8% off if you finance with them. TELL THEM youre from the forums.
@richardya , did Criswell give you the shipping quote, or did you go through someone else? I am in the process of purchasing a Jeep from them and they just received it from the factory. Plan was to drive down, but now I'm thinking of possibly having them ship it.

Sponsored

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Shipping I am doing on my own, Criswell can recommend someone but it is your responsibility, they have nothing to do with it. It is a very competitive business, just google companies and all their sites have REQUEST QUOTE options that they will hound you with emails lowering and lowering price.I am also considering paying a friends kid to take a bus and drive it back to me.

I didn't get that far yet on rate. I would like to know myself, if it is above 4%..... These rates should be really low now.

We are all from NY, we should do a group deal.

Sbelcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I’m lucky enough to live in Maryland and I am working with Leon for my order. But I can tell you that Leon told my husband and I that he has suggested that his clients fly into BWI. There is a shuttle that runs from BWI to right down the street from Criswell. Leon is great to work with. He is very informative and really takes his time to make sure he answers all of your questions.

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
I lucked out. I work up in northeast a lot but live in FL. My company flew me up, I landed in BWI, took Uber to Criswell for about 45 bucks. Then drove JEEP to PA for work, then home with company paying for my mileage. Worked out great. Got 8% below factory invoice back then in June 2019.

Sold my 2015 JKU and 1995 YJ locally so I could pay cash for the JLUR. So no trade in or finance hassle.

starzbullies

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone financed with Criswell lately? Do they offer competitive financing compared to pre qualified rates you may have gotten? I purchased from them last year and they didn't require you to use their financing to get the additional 2% off invoice.
Sponsored