vjm226

vjm226

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Thanks! Yeah Leon was my old sales guy. He’s a great guy. The first time around when I bought my first Jeep. Everything was super straight forward and very honest. This time though, it wasn’t. Very ambiguous.
Hmm.. maybe it has to due with the model year change and pressure from upper management? I definitely get where you're coming from as the only reason most of us go to these high volume dealers instead of our local ones is because of the deals that are possible. With several options for us on the east coast, maybe some leverage could bring that % off back up for the 2022s

dteno001

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sonic
Picked up my JLU from Patrick Mantua today. I ordered last week of September 2021. Jeep was at the dealer on 10/27/21, but I not had time to get down here. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. He kept me up-to-date throughout the process without me asking. Phenomenal customer service!!

The entire process was very smooth. I highly recommend Patrick 10/10.

8BDC248D-8150-4330-82C6-7FF2157B7194.jpeg

OP
OP
vjm226

vjm226

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Picked up my JLU from Patrick Mantua today. I ordered last week of September 2021. Jeep was at the dealer on 10/27/21, but I not had time to get down here. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. He kept me up-to-date throughout the process without me asking. Phenomenal customer service!!

The entire process was very smooth. I highly recommend Patrick 10/10.
Congrats on the new ride! I took the ride down on Thursday and everything went smoothly. Typical financial stuff and that took a little bit but ended up working out pretty well. I'd say just be aware that the taxes are included with the financed price and you'll end up getting a credit to bring to your DMV, but I'm sure that was made known to you. Maybe thats the norm but this was my first new vehicle out of state. Got there at 10am, was out the door before 1. Pat was awesome and very easy-going, knows his stuff for sure.

Edit: They said they're doing 4% under invoice at the moment as well, 3% for financing and 1% for the forum if I remember correctly
Sponsored

Last edited: