Great Jeep Buying Experience - Criswell

Ralvat

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Rubicon
Hey DadWagon, The 35's look awesome. Did you lift your Rubicon too? I am still waiting on mine from Criswell, about 42 day to go, and I wamt that look
Sponsored

beachbum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Criswell seems to be the leader here... hands down! They are totally in a league of their own. I am currently working Leon Travis.

I am so tired of the run-around lies and bullshit from all of the local dealers. I am having a hard time in even getting them to return a call or message! Hoping to get a courtesy drop from Criswell to a local dealer. My understanding is that FCA pays what ever dealership the vehicle goes to for the preparation of the vehicle for delivery, even tough some dealerships add on their additional fees.
I'm working with Leon Travis too. He's awesome. Was super helpful and quick, no negotiation necessary. Sent him my build and he sent me back my quote of 8% below invoice. He helped me think through each change I contemplated and gave me great input on items included in certain packages. HIGHLY recommend Leon.

Doug Huse

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR, Fire Cracker Red, 2019 Winnie M/H, Kia
I'm working with Leon Travis too. He's awesome. Was super helpful and quick, no negotiation necessary. Sent him my build and he sent me back my quote of 8% below invoice. He helped me think through each change I contemplated and gave me great input on items included in certain packages. HIGHLY recommend Leon.
You state "8% below invoice." What exactly is "invoice"? Is it actually the MSRP? Or something else?

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
You state "8% below invoice." What exactly is "invoice"? Is it actually the MSRP? Or something else?
It’s something else. I’ll let someone else chime in to explain. But, 8% below invoice puts you around 12% below MSRP.

mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software
The EL5 is the invoice price is the price that the dealer pays for the vehicle. Dealers can go below invoice price because manufacturers give dealers additional kickbacks,and dealers can make additional profit through finance charges and dealer fees.

Sponsored

Skip The Road

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 4 Door
Leon is awesome and amazing to work with. Just got 8% below invoice including tread lightly on a 2020 $56k Rubicon.

dgreen1069

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2003 Ford Excursion, 2016 Dodge Charger Hellcat
I saw one reply on the issue, but were any of you pressured to get financing through Criswell? I ordered a JLU Rubicon on Saturday and have 2.49% financing lined up through my credit union. I’m happy enough with my deal that I would use their financing if they can match the rate, but I’m doubting they can.

PS, this was my first post here but I also belong on the sister Gladiator site. My previous Jeep was a 2015 JKU Rubicon. Sold it to scratch my itch for a Hellcat. I was thinking I’d get a Gladiator to replace my Hellcat when the lease is up but decided to get a Wrangler for my wife instead. She’s been wanting one since I sold our last.

threejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Acura MDX
I am working through a deal now. Great experience thus far and hoping to finalize. We have hit a little snag with the MF on the lease. The Money Factor is significantly higher than I would accept. I did post on the Edmunds forum to see what the current MF is. If we get there and I get that number we are all set. I would hate to walk away over that, but will if necessary for now.

The quote process was fantastic and my locals don’t seem to want to go that low. I will update once I get this complete. Regardless, this dealer is fantastic.
Sponsored