Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Yep missed that so its a little closer in price..... it was on the build they had on order...Will see what happens with them. dont mind an extra few dollars as it has an estimated ship date . but i can still cancel and reorder somewhere else..local dealer not much help msrp+
Not sure how it would have a ship date when MY22 production doesn't start until December.
Sponsored

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
It will probably take a couple of months before you actually take delivery. There's small chance things change a couple of months out. It's possible Affiliate and other incentives like Direct Marketing or special financing are reinstated by the time you take delivery. You should qualify for any incentives "if" they are reinstated. Confirm with Criswell they will pass along the incentives if that is the case.
I ended up getting a quote from Chapman and have placed an order with them. Ashlie Ryan was very responsive and super friendly. I got the same deal from Chapman as I got from Criswell, except Chapman doesn’t require that I finance with them. I’ve listed Ashlie’s contact info below for anyone looking for a Jeep in Eastern PA.
4% below invoice. $394 doc fee.

Ashlie Ryan
Retail Order Team Lead
Chapman Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram of Horsham, PA
http://www.chapmannewcars.com/
215-674-3600

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Ordered 2022 Rubicon from Chapman in Horsham, PA. Great experience so far. I’m dealing with Ashlie Ryan. She has been super helpful and responsive. Chapman is at 4% below invoice with no financing requirements. I highly recommend these guys.

Ashlie Ryan
Retail Order Team Lead
215-674-3600

Deleted member 59498

Ordered 2022 Rubicon from Chapman in Horsham, PA. Great experience so far. I’m dealing with Ashlie Ryan. She has been super helpful and responsive. Chapman is at 4% below invoice with no financing requirements. I highly recommend these guys.

Ashlie Ryan
Retail Order Team Lead
215-674-3600
Are you Ashlie with the multiple post?

Sponsored

Mmaengine

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I would also like to share that I got a quote from Leon Travis of Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD. He was the most responsive sales person I have ever dealt with. Extremely professional and helpful. His quote was 4% below invoice if you financed with them. I had no issue with this but ended up placing my order with Chapman because they are much closer to my house and I got great service there as well. Anyway, I highly recommend Leon Travis and Criswell if you’re shopping for a Jeep in Maryland. I’ve listed Leon’s contact info below.
4% below invoice with $500 doc fees

Leon Travis
Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT
301-637-3945 Main
301-212-4476 Direct
202-557-0032 Cell Accepts Text Messages
88 Bureau Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
[email protected]
www.criswellauto.com

Deleted member 59498

Weird but 5 minutes apart seems strange. But not my business.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Update on Ed Martin pricing (10-28-2021).

They will do 5%-under invoice WITH financing. 4%-under invoice without financing. $199 doc fee. $1000 deposit.

You will also get any incentives like Direct Marketing or Affiliate if they return when you take delivery.

Mention you are a forum member.

They are in Anderson Indiana.

[email protected]

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 6.33.43 PM.png
Dereck Barker the sales manager at Ed Martin said they will price protect up to $200 if there is a price increase between placing a order-deposit and taking delivery as a courtesy.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I am interested. I have sent an email to Daniel for a price and hoping to receive the quote this week. But until I order, I am interested in Martin. Do we have enough folks to get 5% and $199 doc fee?
Yes, Ed Martin will do 4% without financing and 5% with their financing. The salesman Jeremy is on vacation now and will be back in the office Nov 8.

irieidea

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering first Rubicon 🤞
Dereck Barker the sales manager at Ed Martin said they will price protect up to $200 if there is a price increase between placing a order-deposit and taking delivery as a courtesy.
Just for clarity - do you believe that the $200 would be the max increase if the price bumps - or - do you think they mean they will only cover the first $200 and we would cover everything over that amount...

Thanks @viper88

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just for clarity - do you believe that the $200 would be the max increase if the price bumps - or - do you think they mean they will only cover the first $200 and we would cover everything over that amount...

Thanks @viper88
Definitely call and triple check yourself when you order.

Dereck Barker is the sales manager at Ed Martin. He told me dealers have no control over pricing. He said in his 20+ years price increases are rare between the order date and delivery date. Price increases usually are very minor if there are any between ordering and delivery. He said maybe a $50-$100 increase. He said they don't want to have a falling out with a customer over a small increase if it happens. They will cover up to $200 of a price increase if it happens. I believe anything more than that would be passed on to the buyer. The same 4% or 5% under invoice discount will be given for any increases. I feel this is fair of Ed Martin.

There is a disclaimer for price increases at the bottom of the Configuration Preview every dealer generates. It's the same for every dealer. This is the actual disclaimer.

"Note: This is not an invoice. The prices and equipment shown on this priced order confirmation are tentative and subject to change or corrections without prior notice. No claims against the content listed or prices quoted will be accepted. Refer to the vehicle invoice for final vehicle content and pricing. Orders are accepted only when the vehicle is shipped by the factory."

Last edited:

CARDIACARREST84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Pinto
Occupation
Janitor
Folks I bought my 2021 JLUR loaded (with the exception of leather live in FL so not burning myself with the top off) and went through Tri City Jeep in NC and Travis Reynolds did me right 7% below and even picked me up at the airport! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Do you have a contact number and email?
Sponsored