Couldn't order Sting Gray

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Damn I ordered Ocean Blue Rubi (available 1/24) w matching hard top (available 3/2) on 3/3 and I still do not have a VIN? Still in C or awaiting the availability of parts to schedule the manufacturing. But if some of you guys ordered on 3/2 and got a ViN today, maybe I’ll get one tomorrow (yeah right I know)
Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
Damn I ordered Ocean Blue Rubi (available 1/24) w matching hard top (available 3/2) on 3/3 and I still do not have a VIN? Still in C or awaiting the availability of parts to schedule the manufacturing. But if some of you guys ordered on 3/2 and got a ViN today, maybe I’ll get one tomorrow (yeah right I know)
I read where the matching hard tops were delayed. I ordered a black one. Good luck!

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Thanks. Do you happen to know the next status is and average timeline from D to delivery?
I really don’t.. I did sign up for the tracking service in 3/19. My understanding is that although Sting Gray orders have been taken, that production has not begun yet. I’m thinking I won’t see mine in my garage until May if I’m fortunate. .

MikeM1968

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Yep I’ll be interested in seeing some real world pictures of Sting Grey whenever someone actually has some to post. I don’t trust the internet images I have seen and I’ve heard it described as everything from battleship gray to anvil to rhino.
Sponsored