Sponsored

2019 Moab Sting-Gray

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
Wifey and I just picked up a 2019 Moab Sting-Gray. It'll be her primary driver.

We both love wheeling in our 2006 TJ, and have been wanting to get a Wrangler Unlimited. As for some of the threads regarding the MT's and noise, it's really nothing. We love the sound, it's a Jeep man!

If you want some real sound, try tooling down the freeway in a lifted, soft top 06 TJ. I'm practically deaf after driving that rig, as we drive out to Box Canyon, Bulldog Canyon, or Montana Mountain. :) Plus, just the stress from steering it down the road. Have to be careful with the Jeep wave, usually you need both hands on the wheel.

The Moab is a great ride, and yes, we do plan on taking it out on the trails here in Arizona.

thx,
-Jav
Sponsored

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray

We both love wheeling in our 2006 TJ, and have been wanting to get a Wrangler Unlimited. As for some of the threads regarding the MT's and noise, it's really nothing. We love the sound, it's a Jeep man!

If you want some real sound, try tooling down the freeway in a lifted, soft top 06 TJ. I'm practically deaf after driving that rig, as we drive out to Box Canyon, Bulldog Canyon, or Montana Mountain. :) Plus, just the stress from steering it down the road. Have to be careful with the Jeep wave, usually you need both hands on the wheel.

The Moab is a great ride, and yes, we do plan on taking it out on the trails here in Arizona.

thx,
-Jav
Congratulations on your Sting-Gray MOAB! I would’ve been tempted to upgrade from my Sahara if Moab would have been an option in April 2018. I did get the Selec-Trac/LSD option and loved it this past winter.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
javelina

javelina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB "Saharacon", 2006 Wrangler TJ, 2018 F-150 RCSB 4x4
Wifey-pooh and I went out for drive, East of Tortilla Flats. Man, what a beautiful day. 90F, and the Sky One Top, woot! She absolutely loves this Jeep, Major score! (it's her daily driver now). Man, what a change from our 2006 TJ, (which was our "Saturday" car). :)

Moab2.jpeg

meth0d

First Name
Pierce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL MOAB
Occupation
Network Engineer

thx,
-Jav
Just ordered nearly the same config as you, Moab in Sting Gray, yours looks amazing! Can't wait for it to come in. Congrats on the ride!