Color Drama

Kmutschler

First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Hydro is more attractive, sarge is timeless but I personally think it’s too ‘safe’ a choice. I’m a blue Jeep owner and love it. I get tons of compliments and it looks fabulous in the parking lot when I always look back at it.
Sponsored

4x4Punk

First Name
Skully
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Wrangler TJ, 22 Wrangler JL Sport
I went with Sarge and I'll vote that way all day. I actually rarely see any green ones around here. And usually people's first comments about the Jeep is to rave about the color.

Dbasiliere

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4Xe
So I'm getting ready to order a new Sahara soon... but I'm having a bit of color drama! I cannot decide, and my preferred colors are something I have never had in close a car. Previously every car I bought, it was the options, price and an okay color (almost always neutral gray tones, most I had different was a brown color). This is the first time I get to pick the color in my preferred option.​
So my color choices I want is either Sarge Green or Hydro Blue. What have other owners found for pros/cons of these colors specifically in relation to dust/dirt being more noticeable? Any other pros/cons I should think about in the decision (anecdotal thoughts ok - IE, one might be better resale than another)?​
I really want to stick to these specific colors, I either didnt care for the other colors that are available, or in the case of Reign (or Earl), I am too scared to buy a color without seeing it on a vehicle in person first lol (pics do look awesome though).​
Also of note I am not getting the colored match top, I like the idea of the contrast of black. I think its perfect balance on a Sahara with the fenders painted but the top black (go ahead and disagree, I know I'm right ;) ).​
Hello Jeeper Chris, I have a Sahara 4dr 4Xe in Sarge Green with the black top and black McKinley leather interior. It is stunning in my opinion and we get many compliments on it.
The blue is pretty though.

20220712_181023.jpg

JesseSchmideke

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
So I'm getting ready to order a new Sahara soon... but I'm having a bit of color drama! I cannot decide, and my preferred colors are something I have never had in close a car. Previously every car I bought, it was the options, price and an okay color (almost always neutral gray tones, most I had different was a brown color). This is the first time I get to pick the color in my preferred option.​
So my color choices I want is either Sarge Green or Hydro Blue. What have other owners found for pros/cons of these colors specifically in relation to dust/dirt being more noticeable? Any other pros/cons I should think about in the decision (anecdotal thoughts ok - IE, one might be better resale than another)?​
I really want to stick to these specific colors, I either didnt care for the other colors that are available, or in the case of Reign (or Earl), I am too scared to buy a color without seeing it on a vehicle in person first lol (pics do look awesome though).​
Also of note I am not getting the colored match top, I like the idea of the contrast of black. I think its perfect balance on a Sahara with the fenders painted but the top black (go ahead and disagree, I know I'm right ;) ).​
Since I havent seen it posted on this forum, Sarge Green Willy with black and tan and extreme recon package.

20220812_172411.jpg

20220810_083449.jpg

Sponsored

Jeepalady17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wragler Sport S
It seems there is a bunch of love for the hydro and Sarge and they DO look Great My 2020 is the bikini pearl which is gorgeous too but wanted something different for my 2023 so I ordered in High Velocity... Anyone ordred that who might have photos to show?? I haven't gotten mine yet and sort of ordered in the dark so it would be great to see photos of your jeeps in High Velocity