pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
The decals are from pixel decals. I believe it's pixeldecals.com.

I ordered them. The owner is great to work with, service is top notch, good price and will make you anything, pretty much.

Install was really easy. My first time. I just watched a couple videos and make sure the area is prepped good, then take your time. The 3 hood decals I did dry and the vent decals have to be done wet because they were 2 piece.

And thanks, I love my decals.
Thanks! I corrected my website address in the quote of your reply above!
Sponsored

[DELETED USER 82058]

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon 2-Door

Scott's Willy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Unlimited
The Willys pictures I've seen with Sarge is making me reconsider a Sahara now. I just love that look.
Willys Unlimited in Sarge is what I ordered.

Not to push you off a Sahara, but I decided that the Willys packaged was a good value added from the Sport. The Sahara has a number of nice upgrades but didn't feel like most of them were something I needed or in some cases wanted. As a result I didn't see the value.

For me at least the Willys was a good compromise and I really like the classic feel of Sarge.

mdall22

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
The decals are from pixel decals. I believe it's pixaldecals.com.

I ordered them. The owner is great to work with, service is top notch, good price and will make you anything, pretty much.

Install was really easy. My first time. I just watched a couple videos and make sure the area is prepped good, then take your time. The 3 hood decals I did dry and the vent decals have to be done wet because they were 2 piece.

And thanks, I love my decals.
Appreciate the response. I have a friend who does vehicle wraps and spoke with him about doing a few decals for me. I'll check out this site too. I'm a first time Jeep owner (or soon to be) so thanks for responding to my post on the forum.

Mike

Alcantwait

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Occupation
Retired
So I'm getting ready to order a new Sahara soon... but I'm having a bit of color drama! I cannot decide, and my preferred colors are something I have never had in close a car. Previously every car I bought, it was the options, price and an okay color (almost always neutral gray tones, most I had different was a brown color). This is the first time I get to pick the color in my preferred option.​
So my color choices I want is either Sarge Green or Hydro Blue. What have other owners found for pros/cons of these colors specifically in relation to dust/dirt being more noticeable? Any other pros/cons I should think about in the decision (anecdotal thoughts ok - IE, one might be better resale than another)?​
I really want to stick to these specific colors, I either didnt care for the other colors that are available, or in the case of Reign (or Earl), I am too scared to buy a color without seeing it on a vehicle in person first lol (pics do look awesome though).​
Also of note I am not getting the colored match top, I like the idea of the contrast of black. I think its perfect balance on a Sahara with the fenders painted but the top black (go ahead and disagree, I know I'm right ;) ).​
I ordered the Sarge Green after seeing it on the road. Still waiting for it to go into production. Met an owner that has one in the Sarge green and they are very happy with the choice. I will be getting the matched top but I do agree that the contrast with the black top is also quite cool. Hope this helps.

Sponsored

spinxt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
I hate blue cars, but when it came time to order our JLU our primary choice wasn’t available due to supply chain issues. I left it up to my wife (since it’s it’s her daily driver) and our kids.
We ended up with Hydro Blue Pearlcoat and we absolutely LOVE it!

Altar Ego

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I love the Sarge Green, but something about that Hydro Blue almost, ALMOST makes me like it better than my HellaYella. Almost. But not quite.
Love the HellaYella but settled for High Velocity! Easy to keep clean and super easy to find in a parking lot among a sea of black, white and 50 shades of grey 😎

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I fell in love with Sarge right away, and it was all I wanted, until I saw a Snazzberry in person. The only color that made me question my choice.

I ended up choosing based on what color looks better dirty, not what one shows the least dirt.

Jeep Wrangler JL Color Drama PXL_20220423_132733166

Edit: I think almost every color looks better on a Willys.

Sponsored

CharlesC

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Sahara Altitude
The color I REALLY wanted was Bikini Pearl... That color is SWEET. It wasn't available anymore. My second choice was Mojito Green. Another gorgeous color. Again, not available anymore.

I didn't see anything special in any of the other colors, but because I was getting the Altitude package on my Sahara, I settled on Black. Black on Black looks so SHARP! Think hard about getting the painted top. Looks SO GOOD!

IMG_0202.jpeg

IMG_0207.jpeg

Our_1st_Jeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
No question...you gotta go with the HydroBlue. It really pops/stand out in person. I just bought a 2022 Unlimited High-Tide in HydroBlue and couldn't be happier with my choice. It elicits a lot of envious stares.

Alcantwait

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4XE
Occupation
Retired
Good luck OP… I agonized for a few years before finally picking Sarge. I don’t like it with the red Rubicon stickers but looks great as a Sahara, 392, or the Willys I saw that made me pull the trigger and buy my 4xe. Agree with others that Earl would be tempting right now. Would also highly recommend the sky one touch top if you haven’t already considered it.
Jeep Wrangler JL Color Drama IMG_0207
Jeep Wrangler JL Color Drama IMG_0207
This is the Sahara 4XE in the same configuration that I ordered. Can’t wait!!!

Shelly

First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
I love my hydro blue. I don’t think it shows dust and dirt too bad but I don’t let it get very dusty or dirty before washing it.