Sponsored

coat hook

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
I wear a tie and jacket to work, my other cars had a coat hook in the rear that I could hang my jacket, don't see any in the JL, checking websites but finding only a hoop to use a hanger, but I prefer just a plain hook. anyone know of a solution???
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
OP
OP

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Thanks but looking for a hook, I believe this will work for me....
rugged-ridge-roll-bar-coat-hanger-jeep.jpg
Yes both items I posted are hooks. The Mopar one is a grab handle and a hook just like the one you posted.

Basically they are out there to fit your need.

From the Mopar link this is the hook:

47511-add3.jpg

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
These used to come with the JK. I’m glad I kept a couple around.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
The MOPAR grab handles are marketed, particular in the back seats of 4 doors, having an alternate purpose of being a coat hanger.

Do note that like with the front grab handles, you'll have to take the rig's top off to install these....easy for a hard top front seat with freedom panels, less so for the rear seat involving lifting the larger and heavier and more cumbersome back section of the hardtop.

MYAMIA

First Name
MyA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara JL 2018
Thinking on a solution to hang the dry clean I came to this forum to search for options. I read all your comments and ideas (belts, dog collars, Quadratec and Mopar options), but little disappointed to see too many plastic options. Now we went to TJ MAxx store with my wife to buy something she needs and as we where in the line to pay she spotted this "Go Travel" things that works for grocery bags, luggage, etc. The hooks are metal and costs 5.99 each. They had blue, gray and the one we bought, that matches our Tan Sahara leather seats. The size is exactly for the JL bars. So by now problem solved. :)

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

-3.jpg

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Thinking on a solution to hang the dry clean
I've been in a the position of having to carry lots of uniforms and such home from the Dry Cleaners in my Wrangler, hardtop. Often, I may have 7 dress shirts, 7 dress pants, 6 duty pants, uniform Jacket and more. Yes, alot. SO, I use the following device. It stretches behind / hides behind the back side of the roll bar on laundry pick-up day. It does not budge once it is extended, It does not rattle, I also use it when I drive from State to State to carry hangables on.. And yes, can be used for many other purposes.
iiii.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000AZ9KS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&
psc=1

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I understand what you need and I need the same. I will try and make one on the 3d printer this weekend. If I get it to work I will try to find your post and let you know.
Sponsored